Epilogue

Third POV:

Matthew's hand interlocked with Gilbert's as they walked along the path. It was a beautiful spring day, perfect for a couple to go on a walk, with the still crisp air of the new season shedding the old winter feeling. Matthew stayed close to his lover not wanting to be apart for a second. Gilbert couldn't agree more making sure he wasn't a step too far, practically nuzzling into his birdie.

Before they knew the albino stopped leaving matthew confused. "What's wrong?", asked the Canadian maple lover. Gilbert let out a small chuckle and gazed right into matthew's eyes,"remember this place? I thought it would be nice zo stop here for a second or two..."

The canadian looked around and to his surprise he remember they were in the same place where they originally have gotten to know each other. Joy overcame matthew for he tackle hugged Gilbert with a sweet loving kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I remember! This is my favorite place in the park!!"

"Well maybe I should do surprises like this more often then. Kesesese~" he laughed again kissing me on the nose. "You're just too cute ja know?"

"Hehe..I know.... Gil?"

"Ja birdie?"

"je t'aime"

"ich liebe dich"

The Prussian proceeded to give his canadian lover a soft passionate kiss on the lips. Breaking away for air they got up locking eyes. Continuing the the path ways not wanting to look away for a second. They truly were just Perfectly Arranged. <3