Chapter Seventeen: Time Lapse

Time flies when you're enjoying yourself. 

The same could be said for our lovely PruCan couple;

The next day~

The Prussian ex-nation walked back and forth busily around the kitchen. Ironically in the relationship Prussia is more of the house wife while Canada is the bread winner.  Prussia was sweeping the floors being the cleanse person he is. All while wearing his favorite apron, that happen to say 'May I suggest you try the sausage?' with a finger point down towards his crotch, he had gotten a long time ago. 

While the Prussian cleaned away determined to make the room spotless, Kumajiro and Gilbird played in the room over, chasing each other around in circles. The two little animals have gotten along quite nicely. which of course was a huge relief to the Williams-Belischmidt family. And the last family member, Canada, was working away in his at home office. Despite saying he wanted to relax and keep his mind away from the current trouble he couldn't stop working and worrying. 

Prussia especially knew that at this rate the poor Northern Country would over work himself.  
Prussia knew he needed to be a sweetheart and help his hubby out. He knew exactly what to say too.

Walking over to the Canadian's door Prussia gave it a light knock trying not to be disturbing.
"Mattie? Zhe awesome me doesn't vant to bother but I vanted to check up on jou. Und see vhat jou vanted to do zonight.", Prussia asked as his normal self.
Canada looked away form his work smiling despite the stress clearly shown on his face. "Oh of course not. B-but if you don't mind me asking.... what's tonight gain??" 

The Prussian chuckled at Canada's confusion. "Silly jou, its Friday. Ve have our movie night every veek like always." 

"Oh my maple!" Canada exclaimed. "How could I have forgotten?!" he pasues for a moment before he finished. "I guess we could just watch a hockey game. I mean There is a game on tonight. "

The Prussian knew that even though this would distract His husband for awhile he wanted to make sure he actually was focused on having fun. "Oh really? vell ve been married for about two month now und jou still haven't proven to zhe awesome me how awesome hockey is. So it might not be vorth zhe zime birdie..." The ex-nation smirked as he could feel daggers being glared at him right now. One thing everyone knew aboot Canada is to NEVER insult or questions the perfection of hockey to him. 

"Oh! we are DEFINITELY watching hockey right now Gilbear! I'll make you regret those words!!" The Canadian nation jumped out of his chair leaving his work completely forgotten. Grabbing his husbands arm to have them watch the most recent  Canadian hockey game. When he looked back to the silver albino he dragged along, all he could see was this big gay AF smirk on his face.

This made Canada realize something, sending him into thought. 'I've been stressing my self all day aboot Cuba. Just when I said I wanted to relax and avoid this. I'm glad Gilbear helped e out, cause right now, I just want to spend time with my Husband.'

Two Weeks Later~

Canada was in a full on chase at the moment. All hopes for a normal Saturday afternoon was gone. This was because it was the special time of the week again... BATH TIME! Kumajiro being the stubborn little shit he always is refuses to take a bath. Back and forth through the halls the Canadian ran after his beloved yet annoying polar bear. 

"Kuma! please, this would be a lot easier if you would stop being such a little shit and take a bath already." Canada tried to reason a little aggressively but that only made things worse as kuma jumped at the word Bath and sprinted even faster. 

The small polar bear ran into the kitchen and found his way on top of the fridge. And while yes Canada could easily reach up there to grab kuma. That polar bear still has his claws. "For the sweet love of maple! Kumawhat-o get down from there this instant!" Kuma shook his head in protest, ugh....Polar bears....they act just like teenagers.