Chapter Ten: Home sweet home

Home.
We usually miss it. But sometime we need a get away.
The lovely couple returned from paris and their vist with the FACE family.
They did spend a few days there. Getting a better family bond... They left Canada at the park Prussia stopped and told them before they could leave.

Lots of fun.

~

At the airport Prussia and Canada said their goodbyes or at least till next time.
America walked off in a different direction from Prussia and Canada being he's flying back to his own country.

Canada boarded the plan with Prussia looking for good seats. It rather uncomfortable to have someone else they don't know just sitting with them.
Kuma and Gilbird were fine in a carrier like most other animals. Although they had some problems getting Kuma to stay down there like when they first flew over here.

~Later after another long plan ride~

"Mein gott! Mein legs feel like Garbage! ", Prussia yelled out stretching his arms out. Canada followed shortly and stated," well you better get those legs moving if you wanna get out stuff and our pets on time. Last thing you ever want to do is miss picking up Kuma."

The former nation gave a small gulp. Over the small week he's seen what Kumajiro could be like. Not pretty.
After getting everything they made their way to the car.
Canada got in the driver seat and Prussia was about to sit in shotgun. But a little polar bear hopped in front of him. Stealing the front seat.

So the now grumpy Prussian had to sit in the back seat with Gilbird. Canada chuckled, Kuma could be really stubborn when it comes to flights.
He can be stubborn with anything...

The drive home was quick. Small conversations occurred of what they should do after they unpack. Canada had some work to do knowing he would finish it fairly quick. Prussia decided to surprise Canada and make some pancakes.
Prussia put his plan to action when they got home.
Helping his lover bring their luggage inside. Then settle in, if you're curious about the rooms. Canada offered Prussia to share a room him.

Prussia was delighted but agreed only if Canada was really comfortable with it. Which he was.
So Prussia spent and extra minute moving his stuff to their room. When he finished Canada was sat down in a chair distracted by the normal paper work a nation of the world gets.

With this the Prussia snuck over to the kitchen and started to make pancakes. It wasn't the best but he tried.
With in about an hour Canada was halfway through but, a scent caught and lead him to the kitchen where he found prussia with a small stack of pancakes.
He Had some better on his face as Well making him look like a cute dork.

"Surprise! Zhe awesome me decided to make jou some pancakes!!", The Prussian shouted loudly with a big grin plastered on his face.
Canada giggled and gave. Prussia a hug.

Noticing the pancake batter on Prussia's face the Canadian leaned in closely to his face. His hands caressing the Albino's dark red face. not even an inch away from the others face Canada used his thumb to swipe away the batter on the Prussians face, then proceeding to step back. The Canadian was absolutely fine but Prussia... he was a red mess, so much for being confidante.

Canada smirked that he managed to get the Awesome Prussia to be this much of a flustered mess.

By the time Prussia snapped back to reality Canada was pretty much finished with the pancake stack. How did he manage to eat the whole stack that fast? easy, it's Canada and pancakes. simple as that. Prussia brushed off the question and decided if his birdie wanted to play this game, he would go all out.

Making his way over to Canada he thought of what to do. when he arrived at the Canadian's seat all he did at first was wrap his arms around Canada's waist for a loving hug. A high pitch yet quite "Meep!!" erupted from his lips.

"P-Prussia! I-is th-this because of me m-making you flustered?!", the Canadian stuttered out.

Prussia leaned down and whispered in his ear oh so smoothly,"oh, so birdie, jou know zhis is mien awesome plan of revenge?"

A shiver quickly ran up Canada's back. His plan to make Prussia the flustered one backfired but hopefully this won't be that bad.

~~~~~~~~

Prussia's POV:

Moments later I had Birdie cuddled und trapped in mien embrace on zhe couch. I love him a lot und he should know!
This also my loving revenge for throwing off my awesomeness before!

"O-okay. I surrender! You have me trapped.", I could hear birdie shout softly from my awesome arms.
II had to laugh," Kesesese~ looks like mien awesomeness was no match for jou Birdie!! But zhat does not mean I vill stop cuddling jou. Jou are too adorable! Just like Gilbird!"

Birdie let out and adorable giggle cuddling in me. I would say I'm glad to be dating someone such as him. I can't.
But I can say I'm married to him.

We stayed there in each others arms for who knows how long. But I could feel Birdie fall asleep in my arms. Must be the jet lag finally catching up with us.
I can definitely feel it dragging my awesome head to sleep.
Time for bed Then..

I quietly picked up and carried Canada to our room. Dont want to fall asleep on the couch like last time. That didn't go so well.
I placed him down and got in bed with him.
'Our first night together...' I thought out in my head....,'Together'

I could get use to this every night.
Cuddling Canada close to me I peck the top of his head and whisper,"Gute Nacht, Birdie"

~~~~~~

A/n
Please read!

So I took way to long for this update. With the 2017 wattys coming up I want to enter in them.
So I'm writing another story and I'm trying to make it PERFECT.

Updates on this book will be slower than normal for a while. But fear not! This is not a hiatus.
Besides I'll trying to make the story more interesting. And maybe longer.