Chapter 41 : His and Hers

Carson

'Asher' she called out trying to wiggle out of Asher's embrace. He smiled rakishly in her direction as he pulled her to him. His warmness made Carson remember the times she had hugged her mother. It was similar. The kind that acts as a security blanket and soothes your eering nerve at the same time. The only thing different is, she is now a woman inlove.

'So? does this mean that we?...' she started and cut off by Asher.

'You're my girlfriend now' he announced whilst planting a kiss on Carson's forehead that made her heart jump as if thriving to move out from her ribcage.

'boyfriend' she mumbled enough for Asher to hear. He eyed her affectionately. Though in honesty she never imagined that she'll be in a relationship. Yet she can't deny the immense feeling of comfort brought by being loved by Asher.

'Come stay at my place again' there was a hint of promise on Asher's words. A vivid picture of him ravishing her in every way possible came into her mind.

'I don't think that's a good idea and besides I like the nearness of my flat to the university' she explained.Whilst, Asher didn't miss the blush that crept to her face. He held a wide smug grin like a teenage boy who just did something naughty.

Combined gush of resilient want and fear swirled in Carson. Its as if her body refuses to listen as she leaned closer to him. Just her proximity to Asher now make her feel nervous. She became overly conscious on what she look like or how she act. If her heart was racing beating fast before, now its beating faster, all because of the hot-italian man holding her into his arms.

She went in the University dazed all day. Her restlessness from being away with Asher kept her at bay. She knew how bad he is for her but she also knews how bad she is in return. The whole girlfriend-boyfriend was slowly sinking in her. Everytime she went to freshen up and look at the mirror, she see her eyes had glow in them.

Just as Giovanni entered the room, she walked towards him. Her heart is silently hurting on the next thing and words she is about say to his friend.

'Gio, can we talk?' she asked with a heavy a feeling.

~~~~~~~

Asher

With his mood brighter than the sun, Asher walked inside his company's building in high spirit. Carson had finally agreed to be his girlfriend. He reminisced how beautiful she is that morning.

'Mr. Mithweald' his P.A Henry rode the elevator with him. Just like their usual morning routine, he read the schedules for that day and some important things needed to be addressed.

'Cancel everything from 4 pm onwards. If its inevitable, move it tomorrow' his P.A efficiently scribbled his instructions using a stylus over the tablet his P.A is holding.

The day had Asher smiling a fool as he think about Carson. He had planned something for her so he can't wait to go see her after her class. Never in his mind that he imagined that he'll be a man madly inlove with a woman, an amazing beautiful fierce woman, his' Carson.

When, the clock stroked 4, he immediately went out of his office and drove in his car. He bought chocolates and blue roses for Carson that according to his P.A, she likes based on a report he did on her. Frankly, its the first time he made the effort to impress a woman. However, its not just any woman but the one he very much loves.

At Wilford, he leaned on his sports car as he wait for Carson at the main entrance of the Business and Management Building. He can't contain enough how badly he wanted to see her.

As a familiar ash blonde came into view, he met her at the middle of the stairs. He handed her the chocolates and flowers.

'Thank you' she answered. He dipped his head over hers, not a bit caring on other people in the area who eyed them. Carson shyly looked away.

'Anything for you Love' he put his hand on her waist, guiding her towards the passenger seat of his car.

At the corner of his eye, he saw the boy named Gio watched them go. His eyes bear hurt and loneliness yet he also saw hope, as if wishing Carson happiness. He nod at him as he met Asher's gaze who reciprocatedly nodded.

Right then, Asher figured that Carson might've talked to him. She must've cleared things and told him about their relationship. While the boy irrate him, he couldn't deny the fact that seeing him let go made Asher see how deeply the boy cares for Carson.

'Cara Mia you look beautiful as usual.' he complimented. In his rear, he basks on her sight. She had her curly blondes cascaded and had minimal make-up that highlight her naturally beautiful face.

'Ah, really? Thanks. You too, you look handsome' she fidgeted nervously making him chuckle. He liked the thought how deeply he affects her. If only she knew that he had it worse. He only thinks of her and she's the only woman he felt is enough to make him not give a damn with everything.

Carson giddly went out of his car as she saw a seaside restaurant. From what he had observed, she liked seeing picturesque sights. He thought she'll be thrilled to see the sunset with him. And of course, with the accompaniment of food since she is happy when eating.

'Let's go' she excitedly held unto his hand, pulling him towards the restaurant.

'Aggressive, I like it' he said making her blushed furiously. The playfulness gone and went back as fast when he stole a kiss from her.

'Thief!' she pouted as Asher intwined their hands. They walked side by side.

'You're the one who stole my heart' he blurted.

'That was so cheesy but...sweet' she tiptoed planting a kiss to Asher before they entered. Her girlfriend's handfulness did wonders to him that made him want to dot on her more.

'If it means I get a kiss, I don't mind at all' he chuckled, grinning mischieviously.

'Come cheeseball' she beckoned teasingly.