Chapter 22 : His Cara Mia and His Choice

Carson

Holly Fudge! Carson mentally screamed feeling the hard chest ahead of her. She immediately pulled away, resting her back on the headboard and took in her surroundings. She is in her room with garments lay all over the floor. She is naked and so is the man beside her, Asher Stone. The sun peaked through the window.

It dawned at her that she had slept with him. She closed her eyes, to calm herself. She wanted to hit her head. Why? she asked herself. Why did she slept with him?

Just as she opened her eyes, a pair of silver orbs looked at her in adorement.

'Want to eat, Cara Mia?' Asher said sitting up. He wiped her cheeks and suddenly went to dip his head over hers. She looked away that caused his lips to land on her cheeks. 'I have morning breath' Carson explained making Asher chuckled. When she face him, he lightly brush his lips over hers.

'I'll just take a shower and make us some breakfast' Asher said moving away from the bed. He stood naked that provided a view of his toned body. He slid on his boxer shorts. Carson had to gaze away, gripping the sheets over her body. As soon as Asher went to his room, she ran in the restroom where she saw how disheaveled appearance. Her hair is all over the place and her eyes had glow in them.

She stared at her reflection. Her eyes had shine on them. Memories of their night came flooding at her, making her face palmed herself.

~~~~~~~

Minutes later

Carson entered the kitchen where he found Asher showered but still in boxer short. He placed an egg benedict, orange juice and fresh fruits ahead of her. And as of the moment, she didn't know if its the food that's making her hungry or the six pack abs in front of her.

'Its alright Cara Mia. I'm all yours' Asher said arrogantly pointing over his body. His demeanor playful contrary to the cold he usually have. Carson have to blink her eyes to make sure, it was him.

'Cara Mia, is something wrong with the food?' he asked inching him closer. Whilst making Carson scream in her head repeatedly.

'Oh, fudge! Holly fucking fudge!' Carson had to move away from him distancing himself. Asher frown.

'Perhaps, you want something else' he asked. Carson shook her head negately.

'No, the food looks yummy' Carson said 'and so are you' her inner voice added. 'Then, why are moving away?' Asher said going after her as they circled the Kitchen's granite center.

'Stop! Your distracting me!' Carson said making Asher quirked his brow.

'Fine, you and your abs and your muscle is just so eye catching. Gosh, your so perfect, Its like your photoshoped' Carson rambled. As soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted it. She felt embarrased saying her thoughts out loud. Asher just laughed heartily.

Carson felt her hearts flutter as he slid his hands over her waist pulling her to him. He sat her on his lap.

'Feed me' Asher said huskily on her ear to which she complied. She put the egg benedict on his mouth. Taking a bite, he eyed her lustily. When she moved the food away, Asher lick her fingers, not leaving her gaze. Before she knew it, they were making out. Her stranggling him in his seat. At the heat of the moment, Asher's phone rang. He growled grumpily pulling away.

'I gotta take this, Signorina' he said kissing Carson by the cheeks, exiting the Kitchen. She was left in a daze. She pondered on how she had taken being a bad girl into the next level by sleeping with her so called guardian, Asher Stone. And most importantly she had broken one of her sacred rules, never ever sleep with someone your family does business with. But something caught her off guard. She held out her heart. It is hammering crazily that it felt like it is going to burst any moment.

'What did I get myself into?' she mumbled drinking the mug of hot cocoa in rapidly that almost burn her mouth.

~~~~~~~

Asher

'Henry, this better be important' he said grumpily as his PA rang him up while he is with Carson at the kitchen.

'Mr. Titus Jones requested your presence' Hearing Carson's grandfather's name, its as if a cold bucket of ice has been poured over him. Realization dawned at him. He had to make a choice. Only he didn't know it would be so soon.

'When?' he asked 'Tomorrow sir, he'll be at the Tech Conference to be held for three days at New York' Asher finally gave in to her lust to Carson. He was too engrossed to have her, he didn't weigh the consequences.

'Sir, shall, I ask your pilot to fuel the plane?' Henry inquired.

'Yes, I'll leave today. Call Paul to pick me up after 30 minutes' Asher said ending the phone call. He didn't return to the kitchen. He instead went to the room and pack his things.

On the living room, he saw Carson.

'Is everything okay?' she asked staring at Ashers travel case.

'Yes, everythings fine Cara Mia. I just need to go to New York for a while' Asher kissed her forehead. Though she didn't say out loud, disappoint evident on her face.

'I'll see you soon, Cara Mia' he said, caressing her cheeks.

'Be well, then' Carson replied smiling faintly. It took Asher a lot to walk out of the penthouse. For he knew, when he return, everything won't be the same as they are.