Chapter 21 : Night Visit

Warning :

Mature Content in this Chapter.
Please don't read or skip if you don't want read such things.

Thank you.

~~~~~~

Carson

'We still have minutes left before night time, where do you want to go?' Asher asked her. He looked exhausted but still hot in his casual clothes. Unlike the previous days he saw him wearing suits, he wore a navy blue polo shirt rolled in three-fourth and knee length khaki shorts paired with loafers. His hair rugged giving off a bad boy vibe. Hence, she can't blame the females giggling all day towards him. All the more not everyday you see a fine specimen carrying an adorable kid over his shoulders. And if Carson didn't know better, both are the greatest distraction to girls and women alike.

'Ferris Wheel' Carson said pointing to the tall roving ride facing the east. Going into to the ride cabin, the crewman offered his hand but Asher held out Carson's hand. She smiled apologetically to the man who nod grabbing his cap in understanding.
Whilst, Asher seems to be in a bad mood all of a sudden.

She didn't know why Asher is suddenly acting possessive of her.

'Jealous?' Carson said teasingly. For she knows, its a direly impossible.

'Me? Jealous? Your so full of yourself Signorina' Asher replied crossing his arms and averting his gaze. His gesture allowed Carson to see his  muscle flex over his biceps. All the more, he found his attitude endearingly cute.

'Thought so. Maybe I'll ask the man his name afterwards' Carson said that had Asher tensed up. He stared at her with darkened eyes.

'Don't test my patience, Signorina' Asher said threateningly. But before, she can answer, the cabin stop at the top. Her attention moved on the window where the sun is setting.

'Woah!' she said basking at the view ahead of her. It was one of the moments, she wanted time to to stop. She then, took out her phone and photographed it. They didn't talked further until they reached the end of the ride.

'Here, Signorina' Asher offered his hand to Carson. He held it until they reached the car park like a gentleman. He even held open the door for her. 

He also held her hand again as they take the elevator up the penthouse. Carson had to kept her blush to herself as Asher is being sweet to her. Too sweet, its making her heartbeat raise a notch.

Once they were in the penthouse he let go. Though Carson felt a want to held his hand longer, she knew that it is already a brim of selfishness on her part. The day they had is wonderful and like all other things, it has already ended.

~~~~~~

Asher

'Thank you for today Mr.Stone. I enjoyed every bit of it a lot' Carson said flashing a smile that had Asher smile back. He then kissed the palm of her hand.

'Anything for you my Signorina' he said that made Carson blush and him satisfied knowing he affects her. Also, he had called her his that sounded so right for him.

'So, I-uhm. Goodnight' she stammered fidgetting as she went in her room.

'Goodnight, Carson' Asher answered as he watched her closed her door. Asher, then went to his room. As he prepared for bed, his mind drifted on Carson.

He remembered how breathtaking she is at the Ferris wheel, compeletely immersed at the sight that she didn't notice he had taken a picture of her. He found himself smiling like a fool recalling the events that happened that day. He stirred on the bed happily.

After a long while, Asher walked outside. He contemplated whether to ask Carson to have cocoa with him. He knew she liked it than coffee. As he was debating on knocking or not, Carson opened her door.

'Asher, need something?' Carson asked in her silk pajamas. She bit her lip.

'Don't do that' Asher said with his body tensing up. Carson continued to bit her lips.

'Do what?' she asked innocently. Before she can inquire further, Asher pushed her inside, kissing her torridly. Her back on the wall as he held her hands over head. She was responding to him.

'We should stop' Asher said but dip his lips against her.

'Yes, we should' Carson answered but they still continued kissing each other.

'This is really a bad idea' Carson said as Asher started traling kisses on her neck. Then, Asher pulled away.

'It is. But I WANT YOU' Asher said with raging lust. Carson bit her lips, making him more aroused.

'Then don't stop' Carson replied. It was all Asher needed to kiss her hungrily. Soon they were naked under the covers.

All throughout Carson had been overtly sensitive to his touch especially when he massaged her feminine core.

'Fuck your so wet' he said. She kissed him that tells it all to Asher. In one swift trust, he entered her.

He started slow, increasing his pace as he slid in her. That moment he became an insatiable man who couldn't get enough of her. It made him realize how much he wanted her.

'Mr. Stone' Carson moaned gripping his hair, running her fingers to his back as he pound her senselessy.  In an instant all his frustration the previous days when he controlled himself and days he took cold shower as to not to touch her gone.

'Scream it Carson' he murmed on her ears as he increased his tempo as she moaned pleasurably under him. He didn't know why but hearing her call him Mr. Stone as he pound her increase his lust.

'Mrrrr. Sssstone! Oooh! Ahhh! ' she complied, with ragged breath while moaning.

'Yes?' he said doing her. He bit the lower part of her ear, licking it sensually.

'Ha-harder!' she said making Asher held out her legs wider and slowing his pace.

'Only if you say please' he asked her as he stayed inside her. His manhood trobbing inside of her.

'Please, fuck me harder Mr. Stone' she said. Satisfied, Asher go in and out of her, fast and hard that sent them to climax together.

They ended up making love couple of  times that it was already dawn when they finished.

'Goodnight, Cara Mia' Asher murmured kissing Carson's head as he cuddled Carson and sleep beside her.