Chapter 19 : Random Acts

Wilford, Business Management Department Building

Sarah's POV

'Carson, is he your boyfriend?' She is bugging her friend as they walk side by side. Sarah is inquiring on the Aniston Martin sports car that recently had been dropping and picking Carson at the University.

'No, he isn't Sarah. He is just being nice to me' Carson defended as she closed her locker. Whilst Sarah isn't convinced at all.

'By the way, did you finally tell Gio your feelings yesterday?' Carson inquired making her furrow her brows. While they had a rough start, they are now friends. Carson had offered Sarah to help her with Giovanni. Every moment, Carson gets to get them together, she takes. Like yesterday when she left early and literally shoved her off to Giovanni to accompany him in the library.

'You didn't.' Carson answered sighing when Sarah didn't reply. Sarah is a confindent red head and knows that she is beautiful thus she didn't know why she just can't tell Giovanni her feelings. If anything, Sarah should be at ease since he is her childhood friend.

'Its alright, there will be more chances for you to do so' Carson said assuringly. Her eyes glimmer in mischevousness and out of the blue pushed Sarah. All the while, she felt strong hands support her. Her eyes met chocolate brown eyes.

'Sarah, you okay?' Giovanni asked concernly. Blush crept on her face. Words fail to leave her mouth. Simply nodded. He helped her stood up.

'Oops, my fault. Sorry Sarah' Carson said sounding the least sorry for what she did.

'Hey, Carson. Been a while. Would you like to come with us on a cafe later. Course, you too Sarah' Giovanni invited. Sarah didn't miss the overlty enthuastic tone he had talking to Carson. Whenever Carson is around, he seems to be in very good mood. It is partly the reason why she disliked her before Sarah knew, Carson doesn't see Giovanni more than friends. And she trusts her.

'Thanks Gio. I'll have to pass though. But bet Sarah would love to' Carson winked at Sarah. While for a while, Sarah saw a flash of disappointment on Giovanni's face.

'Then, maybe next time' Giovanni asked in hopeful manner. Then, Greg appeared putting his hands over Carson's shoulders.

'Hey, sweet cheeks' he said playfully whilsy making Carson's eyes roll

'Hey Greg, where's Donita?' she asked sarcastically.

'Donita who?' he played innocently.

'uhm your girlfriend, petite anorexic brunette, remember?' Carson said making Greg laugh.

'We broke up, just now. Help me recover' he asked with puppy eyes.

'Okay, Greg. Hold up. Carson's not interested' Sarah intervened.

'Sarah! My little cheerleader she devil, I've missed you' Sarah rolled her eyes and waved her hand dismissively.

'If I could, I don't want to see you at least on a weekday' Sarah said.

'That's harsh'. You know I love you, I always want to be with you everyday' Greg fake holding out his heart like he is wounded to hear her say it.

'Listen, I gotta go guys. I'll see you tommorrow. Bye the way Gio, Iets go to the cafe sometime' Carson said as she walk on the opposite direction. Leaving us three.

'So...' Greg started but Sarah held her hands shusshing him away. Just then, she remembered something, she had to return to the library.

'Giovanni about the trip to cafe, can you perhaps wait for me a bit. I have to return a book' Sarah said asking permission.

'Sure, I'll just wait for you at the car park.' Giovanni answered.

~~~~~~

Asher

Afterwork, Asher sat at the hood of his car waiting for Carson. He wore aviators in order to dodge girls giggling and mostly batting their lashes on his way. He had been used to it as women throws themselves to him most of the time.

'Mister, excuse me?' A redhead approached him. Running his eyes all over her, she found her sexily attractive but incomparable to Carson.

'I need a favor' she asked wearily but confident nonetheless.  Asher admits the girl had guts asking a random stranger. Hence, he nodded.

'Can you loosen up the shades?' she asked to which Asher complied to. As soon as the aviator is off, she held her phone up and snap a photo of him.

'Sorry, one more' she said taking another without repurcussions.

'Happy?' he asked that made the girl beamed.

'Ecstatic. My friend would be thrilled with this sir' she answered putting her phone away.

'May ask why?' Asher said.

'You fit her ideal guy description perfectly' she answered as she giggle in delight. Girls, he thought.

'Glad, I could help Signorina' Asher answered.

'Your Italian' she affirmed.

'Is it a bad thing?' Asher inquired.

'No, its good. My grandma used to say Italians are one of the most romantic guys in the world. She married one herself' she said.

'Does that mean you like me?' Asher asked to which she shook her head.

'No. My heart already belongs to someone Signore. But I'd be interested in playing match maker with you and my American friend' the girl said that had Asher's attention. He smiled at the word American. Carson is an American.

'Well, I couldn't agree more but I'd have to pass with your friend' he replied that had the girl put on a knowing look that reminds him of his father, the last time he spoke to him.

'Oh, so as expected you already have a girlfriend. I bet you are waiting for her right now'  the girl said worriedly as if just realizing, she is imploring.

'I do hope so' Asher said unconciously as Carson's face flashed on his mind.

'She must be too handful for her own good to not notice you Signore' she said without repercussions. 'I really don't know much about her except she likes to eat and loves cake' once again Asher found himself smiling.

'Oops, I gotta go. My friends waiting for me at the entrance instead' the girl said breaking his trance as she read a text from her phone. Asher nodded in understanding.

When she is away, she shouted.

'If you like her, get to know her,  ask her on a date perhaps on an amusement park or a carnaval.Thanks Signore' she held out her phone as she retreats running inside the building.

Like? Date? Asher shook his thought away. He pondered on the girls idea.

'Looking good, Signore!' the familiar American Accent hit her. Turning around, she saw Carson Jones flashing him a smile that he can't help but let the words slip off his mouth.

'Ms. Jones, do you have something to do, this weekend?'