Chapter 14 : Sleeping Together

Asher

After talking to Olivia in private about a joint venture they had been meaning to up in a while, he came back to see Carson.

'What the heck happened?' Asher's voiced boomed furiously seeing Carson with flushed face, hiccuping. His eyes darted at the hundred year old wine in the table. Carson smiled at him. The kind that seem to mean, she could pass out any moment.

'Mr. Stone, hic, oops, hic' she covered her mouth playfully.

'Your drunk, we should go' he said taking Carson's hand.

'I- not- hic' As if on cue, she passed out, making her head land on his shoulder.

'Mother, Father, let's call it night. I'll take Carson with me and Olivia its nice seeing you again.' he said. He carried Carson in bridal style and deposited her in his car's pasengger seat. He drove miles away from his parent's mansion to a house a top a hill. He then carried Carson into the master's suite where he laid her on the bed and removed her shoes.

Turning on the side, her hand land on Asher, making him plop by his back on the bed. Her lips queverried as she murmured softly in herself. Asher didn't pay heed much to her slurred words rather he gaze at Carson's sleeping form.

He thought, she looked so innocent sleeping without a care in the world. Instantly, the grumpiness and pissed attitude he had a while ago on his mother's match making stint vanquished. If he be honest, he is more mad with Carson being paired to a guy than he is being paired himself. 'Why is that?' his subconcious interjected.

Gazing at Carson, Asher then tucked a loose hair strand on Carson's ears. His fingers moved on its own tracing down her jawline and atop her lips.

'You're really a handful Signorina' he said before before fading into blackness.

~~~~~~~

Carson

Feeling dizzy, Carson struggled getting up. The sun was high-up as shown by the amount of light passing through the gap of thick gray curtains. As her eyes roam, she wondered how she got in an unfamiliar room when the last vague memory she have is talking to Mrs. Jones during dinner. It is already morning or more like noontime she presumed seeing the clock stating 11:15 a.m.

She almost screamed feeling something stirred beside her.

'Holy Fudge!' she exclaimed making her fall down the bed. There she saw Asher who sat up squeezing his eyes without a shirt on.

'Did we?' she asked pertaining if they had done the dirty deed. Pray tell she hoped otherwise since she couldn't even remember any single one of it.

An amused Asher simply looked at her. He didn't answer but went out vying to go at her. His six pack abs became more visible making Carson fidget.

'Stop!' she went to go away in a distance, Asher didn't pursue further. Hugging herself, Carson then was able to identify that her clothes is still intact.

'What happened?' she asked sighing a gush of relief. Asher crossed his arms making his biceps bulk. He sat in his glory on the bed, showing his six pack abs.

'You got drunk with wine so I had to bring you here. Unfortunately, I was too tired to carry you away anymore so I just put you in my room' Asher explained. While Carson felt his gaze yet she was too engrossed on his toned body, muscles and abs to worry about it. A smirk made its way to Asher's face. He then, got up that slid the silk blanket off him, revealing him in a boxer short. Holly Fudge! she mentally screamed.

'Don't worry, I dont do girls in their sleep unless you are expecting something' he said suggestively as he is walking towards the bathroom. Hearing the sound of closing door,
Carson's cheeks turned crimson red.

'Jeez, why do you have to be so assuming? He doesn't see you that way' she mentally screamed burying her face on the pillow where she pent out her embarassment.

Soon, Asher went out with a towel hanging by his hips. He went to the walk-in closet and went out wearing casual clothes.

'Come down to eat when your ready' he said before he left Carson alone in the room.