Prologue : Scolded and Whisked Away

What the hell is the meaning of this?' Carson's Father fumingly strode slamming newspapers infront of her. All headlining her in a cat fight against Melissa, her stepmother's niece.

Seeing his father overreact, Carson simply rolled her eyes. Afterall, she didn't regret one bit of what she did to the whore. If anything she regrets not doing more damage apart from breaking Melissa's nose.

'For once, stop this non-sense. You are not a kid anymore. You're eighteen for goodness sake!.' Her father exaperatedly held his hand over his head like he was having a headache. Mr. Jones felt overlty turmoiled on the way his only daughter was acting. It has been two years since she rebelled after the day, no one in the household dare talk about.

Carson used to be a dilligent and responsible kid, she is smart than most of girls her age. That is why, Mr. Jones feel that Carson is waisting her life partying away like a wild animal and ending up on tabloid headlines the next day.

Just then, the former patriarch of the family shows up. Carson stood up from her seat beamingly and hugged him making her father pained on the distant treatment she gives him but shook it off.

'How is my little fireball?' the old man querried seeing his grandaughter scowl towards her father, his son.
If anything, he new his grandaughter Carson is hard headed as he is. The Jones family had been known for it especially in the business world. They don't just submit and bow to anyone.

'There, there, fireball. Don't be hasty. I know you did it for a reason...' his grandaughter smiled smugly whilst her father cross out his arms, darting a look of disbelief on how the old man is siding to his daughter.

'...However, you also did go over on that stint of yours' This time its Carson's turn to scowl while her father nod in agreement. She suddenly felt nervous.The old man's face says it, all. Something's up and they're not going to let her off, unscathened this time. Sighing in defeat, she plopped back to one of the plush chairs.

'What is it? Just spill your punishment so we can get pass this ridiculous conversation' she said disinterestingly. Her grandfather smiled toothly making her cringed since the man barely does so.

'As per family tradition, you shall go to Wilford. If you can survive the year with not getting into trouble, then I'll  also consider you getting out of the household to live on your own' he said whilst raising his hand up to stop Carson's father from protesting. Such move didn't surprise Carson at all. In fact she felt indignant on the way her grandfather had used her own charade to forge her to attend the university knowing she isn't the least thrilled of attending same place her family went to.

However, she figured that the punishment wasn't so bad since she will go to England. She found this a perfect opportunity to go away from his father and all the family drama she had been having lately. Not to mention, at the end of it, she might finally get to live on her own without her family intruding her life. Hence, she said....

'Fine. I will study at Wilford.'