Chapter 34 : Be Mine

Carson

The next morning, Carson woke up groggily. Asher is no where to be found in the room. She can feel the sheets over her skin. Standing up, Carson gripped it to cover her nakedness.

Going in the bathroom, she orginally just wanted to take a shower but the water felt good so she decided to take a bath. Drop by drop brought back memories of the sensations she had as  Asher explore her body with his sensual mouth.

Closing her eyes, she leaned for support. It was never her intention to sleep with him again. His confession had left a mark on her. However, both her heart and mind battle whether to trust him or not.

After the bath, she finally decided to slid the part dress on again and figured its just one of the days she'd have to do a walk shame. She was out in the living room when she heard a familiar voice.

'Good morning' Asher greeted Carson. He is in a boxer short that had Carson avert her eyes seeing the large bulge in it. She isn't the kind of girl who looms with pervy thoughts but she had to admit, he is big so she wondered how was she able to accomodate him the nights they slept together.

'I should go' she said but Asher shook his head sideways. He smiled adoringly at her, enough to make Carson spaced out. He  went to her, kissing her hand like he was marking her his.

'Why the rush Cara Mia?' the deviloushly handsome half Italian man eyed her with emotions swirling on his sterling gray orbs that sent a sense of longingness in the depths of her soul.

He held her hand and lead her on the blacony by the table. Carson wanted to protest but no word came out of her. She just eyed him quizzically.
He slid out the chair beside him for her to sit to which she sat into.

'Uhm, perhaps, I should sit across you so we  maximize the space' she said hesistantly drag the chair to sit across the table with already breakfast. Contrary to his harsh persona in bed last night, he is acting sweet. It was like a calm before the storm.

'Listen, Mr. Stone. About last night and things that happened before, lets forget all of it' Carson said but Asher ignored her. 'Cara Mia, you like choco than coffee right?' He  handed her a cup. 'Thank you' she said as to not be rude to his gesture. 'Anything for you, Cara Mia' he said.

'I'll drive you today' he said with no rooms for debate. Its as if he is intentionally trying to evade the topic.

'Well, No.' Carson negated seeing it'll be pointless to talk to him sensibly. He simply smiled and ate a strip of bacon.

'No?' he frowned. He wasn't disappointed, he rather looks playful at her. Carson put down her utensils not wanting to put with it any longer.

'Listen, I am leaving' she stood up, turning her heels away from him but she got caught at the main door. She was turned to face him with her back on the door.

'Mr. Stone' she warned. His breath fawn over her neck. Asher held her hands beside her and nibbed her ear.

'You are really a bad girl, Cara Mia. Sleeping with me, then wanting to forget, but can you really forget?' he said trailing kisses on down to her collar bone. Carson wanted to escape but her body seems to like it that her moans echoed uncounsciously.

'Your mine Carson. Mine only.' he sucked an area above her collarbone and bit it at the same time. Her mind is so hazy she can't even think a single thing. He met her gaze.

'Please stop playing with my feelings' she pleaded at him. Carson wanted to run but her strength disappeared. Her knees weaken and her heart hammer so loud she's afraid he could hear it.

'Stop denying me. Be mine, say it.' he said with his face mere inches away. Carson attempted to escape but he tapped his hand on the direction she is going to.

Carson had been the kind who doesn't run off but runs toward trouble. And right now everything about Asher Stone screams trouble. However its the kind of trouble that churned to brought down the walls she had built in her heart. With this, she asked herself, is she willing to take the risk? Can she trust him after he left her hanging?

As if the heavens had heard her inner dillema, the door bell rang. Asher didn't budge until few loud knocks erupted. Finally, he let go as she move away for him to open the door.

~~~~~~

Asher

Asher groaned as he went to open who had the nerve to knock at his door. Just as he opened it, he closed it again as he was met by the only  sarcastic Italian friend he have, Adrian Scott.

'That's rude, man!' Adrian grumbled as he bang loudly the door. When Asher didn't move, Carson went to open it and was met with a smirking Adrian.

'Hi, Carson. So how was your night?' Adrian threw a knowing look to her and Asher. He wanted to smack him for his words but in all honestly, Asher is curious himself on Carson's take. Afterall he can't deny that what happened between them is amazing, at least that's what he'll describe it to be.

'It's fine. Good  thing you're here Adrian, I myself need to go. Mr. Stone, thank you for letting me stay the night' she said with blank emotion as she turned her heel to leave. It was a fleeting experience for him. He didn't know what was she thinking yet he felt like he was just been toss aside.

'Whew, tough one, I should get  a bad girl for myself these days' Adrian snapped Asher out of his reverie. This time, he gave him a warning look.

'What? Oh, come on, what are the odds that a woman spends a night without being clingy or expecting anything and leaves like nothing happened the next day.' His playboy friend noted like rubbing salt on an invinsible wound in Asher's ego.

'Shut up! Are you going to enter or not?' he asked grumpily. While Adrian barge in like its his own house. He proceeded at the balcony and sat on where Carson had sat.

'Breakfast? You really are fallen Amico.' Adrian said eating a slice of pancake. He mockingly put on a face like its the most delicious food he had that made Asher eyed him in contempt and giving him a what-are-you-doing-here look.

'Ok, fine. I came in to check in with you cause it seems you had been acting out of nature these days and now I know why. Its not like I didn't predict this would happen' he said making him quirked his brows. He leaned back and crossed his arms.

'Predict?' he asked to Adrian who nodded eagerly. 

'I knew you like her and its only a matter of time before you gave in' he stated like its the most common thing in the world.When Asher didn't retorted, Adrian continued in defeat.

'Man, the signs are clear. She's the only person you bat your attention to besides work and you do things that you don't do commonly like dipping your business to hers and puching the guy you thought had slept with her' Adrian pointed to himself reminding Asher of the night he madly look for Carson in London. He is worried as hell and when he found her, he lost it when he thought she had slept with Adrian.

'She doesn't want me.' he heaved a sigh. He had hurtband now he wanted to put things right but didn't know why.

'I'm all ears' Adrian said. Asher may view his friend sarcastic but he can't deny the fact that he is a good friend. And at times, can act sanely unsarcastic which he hopes, Adrian is at the moment.

'I messed up. At first, I thought I was just fascinated by her because she defies me. Then, I began to want her and when I slept with her, realization dawned so I had to do what I think is sane to protect my business interest, leave her. I thought I'm done but I became greedy. I longed for her so much that right now I don't care about business or anything anymore. I just want her, all of her' Asher dazed out in contemplation that it was his fault, she is shutting him out on her life. He had hurt her.

'So what are you going to do about it?' Adrian asked. It was a simple question but had a lot riding on it. He had already made his choice.

'I will get her back. I will never give up on her until she forgives me and allow me inside her life again' Asher stated firmly and determiningly.

The CEO's Bad Girl (Watty's 2018)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें