#4- First Date

A/N: hey guys!! Just letting you know that I'm gonna be super busy this up coming week so I might not post as much..but I'm gonna try to post at least twice:) if you guys have any requests or ideas please let me know in the comments below or message me!! ily guys❤️

Xoxo, Sydneyy😘

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV*

Your phone buzzed as you finished putting on your mascara. You saw you got a text from your boyfriend Hayes: "hey babe:) I'll be there in 5" It read. You grabbed your bag as you headed downstairs. Since it was the beginning of winter you wore a sweater from Brandy, paired with leggings and combat boots to match. You hear a knock on the door and open it to see Hayes standing there looking cuter than ever. You stepped outside closing the door behind you

"Hi Babe." He said. He kissed your forehead and engulfed u in a big bear hug.

"Hi Hayes." you said said with a smile on your face. "I missed you."

"Missed you too babe. You ready to go?"You nodded your head in response and slipped your hand into his. You two were walking for a while and it came across your mind that you didn't even know where you were going.

"Hayes? Where are we even going?" you asked.

"Can't tell you. It's a surprise." he said smirking because he knew you hated surprises. You guys walked a little ways and came to the middle of a park with an outdoor skating rink. It was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. It had trees with white Christmas lights on them surrounding the rink. You were speechless.

"H-Hayes omigod. This is beautiful." you said standing there in shock.

"Well what are you waiting for? Let's get skatin!!" Hayes said sounding like a little kid. You laughed and put on your skates and hopped on the ice. You hadn't even been skating for 5 minutes and you fell flat on your butt.

"Oops" You said cracking up. "Did I forget to mention I'm not that good of a skater?" you said to Hayes as he helped you up.

"That's was priceless babe." he said laughing. He pulled you in closer to him and looked into your eyes, sending butterflies through your stomach. His hands rested on your lower back as he leaned into kiss you. You were shocked at first but couldn't resist. You wrapped your hands around his neck as your lips were moving in sync. You pulled away and skated off to the other end of the ice, just to tease Hayes.

"Oh I'm gonna get you!" Hayes yelled across the ice.

"I dare you to try." Your responded. You underestimated him because he was quite a fast skater. He finally caught up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"Told you I'd get you." He whispered in your ear and kissed your neck, sending chills down your spine. You two skated for a while until you both got tired and started to walk home. You finally reached your house as Hayes walked you too the door.

"Thank you, for tonight Hayes." You starring into his bright blue eyes. "I had the best time."

"Anything for you." He said making you blush. He leaned in and pecked you on the lips.

"I love you so much baby girl."

"I love you too Hayes." you said smiling. And with that you headed into your house with the biggest smile on your face. You really loved this boy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: soooo what's you guys think? Lemme know in the comments below! Also, if you have any ideas or requests just leave them down below or feel free to message me:) and don't forget to vote! love you guys❤️

Xoxo, sydneyy😘