Chapter 27 - You are Mine and I am Yours

Touka calls Haise several times but he ignores her and pulled her hand until they arrived at his house. Kaneki drags her into his bedroom then he throws her to his bed and pinned her hands with one hand. Touka tries to freed herself but his grip is really tough, she keep yelling 'Haise' but he won't stop. His other hand starts to unzip her jacket then unbutton her shirt. Touka's face completely become red when he stared at her body. Kaneki observes her body and found nothing like 'mark' which makes him annoyed.

K.K : *whisper* Tsk. What the hell is he doing till now?
K.T : *blush* H-Haise? W-What are-

Kaneki put his index finger to shush her then he slowly come closer to her ear and whisper, "I want to leave a mark as evidence that you are mine." Hearing it, Touka's face becomes redder then she can feel Kaneki licks her ear.

Kaneki licks her ear for several times then he nibbles it softly which make Touka holds her breath. Touka squirms when his hands exploring her torso. After that, he kisses her neck on several spots then he licks her shoulder repetitively. Touka hides her red face and she try not to make any voice. Shortly..Kaneki bites her shoulder and Touka screamed a little because of the pain.

"Ouch! Haise! Stop! It hurts!", yelled Touka as she tries to fight back but Kaneki won't let her go. He keep licking and biting her until the blood flow from her shoulder.

"STO- STOP! HAISE! K-KANEKI KEN!!", yelled Touka.

Kaneki stops after he hears her yelling his name. He let her go then he looks at her face.

K.K : Oh? You recognize me?
K.T : *sigh* Yes and now get off from me! This story almost turn into lemon because of you!
K.K : Alright. Alright.

Kaneki gets off from her and Touka covers her body with the blanket.

K.K : Hey, since when you recognize that I am Kaneki?
K.T : ...Since Haise told me about your story. Haise is kind of person who afraid to hurt the other but sometimes he become a different person. Also..Haise's lying habit, he always touched his chin everytime he lies.
K.K : ...Hahaha! You are a sharp person, aren't you? You make me more deeply in love with you.

Kaneki approaches Touka and gives her a passionate kiss.

"Well, it seems you are not ready yet. If you are ready, then call my name again, okay? I will have fun with you."

Kaneki pass out then his body leaned to Touka for a while. Shortly he awakes and he looks so confuses.

S.H : Uh..Touka?
K.T : Haise? Is that you?

Sasaki suddenly notices something strange had happened.

S.H : ...Wait. What am i doing here in bedroom? And... *stare* ACK! W-Why are you naked? P-Please wear your shirt!
K.T : ...It was Kaneki who strip me.
S.H : W-W-Wait, what?!!?

Touka blushes then she nods and Sasaki covers his red face with both of his hands.

THAT JEEEERK!!!, thought Sasaki as he tries to calm himself when he imagines what Kaneki had done with his body.

S.H : T-Touka, he..
K.T : I already know him. I curious why your personality can changed drastically sometimes but I noticed it after you told me about your other self. 
S.H : S-Sorry.. I was planning to tell it to you tonight.
K.T : It's okay.. Both of you are my precious person, Sasaki Haise who always care about me and Kaneki Ken, who help me several times.
S.H : ...He..didn't do anything inappropriate to you, right?

Touka stays quiet then she showed him the 'mark' that he left. Sasaki panics and embarrass at one time. He rushes to take a first aid kit and give her treatment.

K.T : It's fine. Hmm..it seems this mark won't be disappear easily.  
S.H : *blush* Sorry..really sorry. I..I will take responsibility!!
K.T : Such as?
S.H : Uh..that's.. I will treat you a dinner at Y Restaurant!
K.T : ..Really? The foods there is quiet expensive, you know?
S.H : It's okay! You can have everything you want there!

Touka reconsiders it for a moment then she gives him a nod.

-Y Restaurant-
Both Sasaki and Touka wear a black formal attire, Sasaki wears white tuxedo and Touka wear black long dress with a black scarf to cover her shoulder. They arrive at the restaurant and the waiter lead them to a table which nearest to the pool. That night, the place is not too crowded so they don't have to wait long for their dinner. Both of them have steak and red wine, they spend their dinner while chatting.

K.T : Haise, why did Kaneki suddenly appear?
S.H : Oh, that's.. Because we jealous. You often being hit on by other guys so.. we don't like it.
K.T : Jealous, huh? You guys are so cute.

Sasaki blushes then he finishes his food. After Sasaki finishes first, Sasaki stares at her and asks her some questions.

S.H : Hey, Touka? Do you like the foods here?
K.T : Yeah. They are really good. Thank you, Haise.
S.H : I'm glad you like it. ...By the way Touka, are you happy with me?

Touka finishes her food and she answers him as she wipes her mouth.

K.T : Of course. I feel comfortable around you and I..really happy when you were besides me.
S.H : Yeah, I feel the same too. *gulp* T-Then..do you want to spend your life with..me?
K.T : ....Eh?

Sasaki's face turned into red then he takes out a box from his pocket. He opens it in front of her and Touka sees a pair of rings with names engraving on each the rings; Touka and Haise (Ken).

"W-W-Will you..marry me, Touka? I promise..I will protect you and i will make you happy!"

Sasaki closes his eyes and wait for a moment but Touka won't say anything. He opens his eyes a bit and he sees the tears fall from her eyes.

S.H : T-Touka?
K.T : -s..
S.H : Pardon?

Touka gives him a gentle smile then she says, "Yes. Yes, i will!"

Sasaki feels his heart is going to burst after hearing her answer. He smiles back to her then he put the ring on her finger. She stares it for a moment then she takes another ring and put it on his finger.

K.T : Thank you, Haise, Ken.. I love you.
S.H : Yeah..I love you too, Touka.

_____________________________________ 

-Bonus (After Dinner)-
Sasaki and Touka walk to their house while holding hands with the ring on their finger.

K.T : Haise, Kaneki already gave me a 'mark'.. Do you want me to give it to you too?
S.H : *cough* ...W-W-What all of sudden?
K.T : You don't want to?
S.H : T-That's not it!! I.. *blush* Ah..this is so embarrassing..
K.T : You want?
S.H : ...... *blush* *nod*
K.T : *smiles* You are so cute~