Chapter 23 - Third Terms

After the winter break is over, Sasaki came to Touka's house to pick her up.
They go to school together and Touka holds his hand first which makes him blush.
When they arrive at school, many of male students greet her but they stop as they saw something weird.

Male 1 : Queen, wait. Why is He holding your hand?
K.T : Is it wrong for me to holding hands with my boyfriend?
Male 2 : What is definition of boyfriend, again? You have a friend and He is a boy, right?
K.T : ...I'm going out with him.
Male 1 : I see. Wait, WHAT?! Since when?!?
K.T : Christmas Eve.
Male 2 : W-What?! I-I don't understand! Why are you going out with a nerd like him?! The idols here confessed to you but you reject all of them.
K.T : Are you trying to say appearance is the most important thing? I don't like him because of his face but I like him since He won't give up on me even after I do anything harsh to him. I know you guys like me because of my appearance and not with my personality. 
Male 1 : But-!

Suddenly Touka bowed to him and the others which make them quiet immediately.

"I appreciate your feeling for me but..Sasaki Haise, He always beside me when I through hard time and He accepts the ugly side of me. That's why I really love him. You can bad mouthing about me but please not him."

Everyone there can't believe what they hear just now, the cold 'Ice Queen' who act cold towards the others say that.
The male students become quiet until Sasaki talked to them.

"I-I didn't mean to brag but..I love her too! Touka, is precious to me! That's why, I won't let something bad happen to her!!", said him while blushing.

Touka's eyes widened then She blushes after She hears it from him.
After Sasaki said it out of loud, they can hear someone claps his/her hands then the others start to follow it.

Girls : OMG!! SO SWEET!!
Males : *whistle* YOU'RE THE MAN, DUDE!!
Arima : *clapping hands* Good job!

The students stop clap their hands due the shock when they see the principal suddenly stand in the commotion.

"It's good that you love each other but do you want to get lock outside here?", asked him.

The students check the time and they panicked when they see the time.
They rushed into the school include Sasaki and Touka.
Before they leave the place, one of the male student stop Sasaki.

"Sasaki Haise, right? It's the first time we hear the queen say like that. Please, protect her. We will leave her to you."

Hearing him entrust Touka to Sasaki, He smiles as He leaves them first. 
They went to the locker to change their shoes with indoor shoes then they went separately, headed to their own classroom.

-Class 2-3-
After Sasaki arrived at his classroom, the others grin to him then some of them start to say 'lovebirds' which make him blush again.
Suddenly He got choked since someone hit his back hardly.

S.G : Hey, Sa-san! What you said early is cool!!
Y.S : Maman! Finally you become a man!
S.H : *sweat* I'm a man, Saiko-chan.
M.T : Hahaha. It's still winter but I can feel that Spring is near.
U.K : You are crazy, saying it out of loud.
Y.S : But not everyone can do that! Ah~ I still want to have days off.
M.T : Saiko, holiday is over now. We can't have holiday everyday.
S.H : Yup. We need to make preparation for the upcoming final exam too.

'Final Exam', that words make his friends changed their mood immediately.
They become pale except Urie and Sasaki.

S.G : Sa-san, why do you mention it?
Y.S : Do you do that on purpose?
S.H : No, but it's true, right?
M.T : Say no more, Sasaki. It gives me headache.
S.H : You guys..if you have problem with any subject, I can teach you.
Y.S : Really? I'm bad on all subject except History.
S.G : I'm bad on all subject. Lol.
M.T : I'm bad at mathematics.
U.K : *sigh* It can't be help. Sasaki, I will help you to teach them.
S.H : Oh?! Thanks, Urie!

-Class 2-1-
Touka sat on her seat then Yoriko approaches her.

K.Y : Touka-chan, you're so bold this morning! And..you make the boys become gloom.
K.T : It much better to tell them the truth now. I don't want them to have feelings on me meanwhile I already set my feeling on Haise.
K.Y : Yeah yeah, lovebird. But don't spend your time to lovey-dovey now. We need to prepare for the final exam on early March.

Touka become silent then She grabs Yoriko's shoulder while smiling.

K.T : Why you remind me about it? Hmm?
K.Y : But it's true, Touka-chan. Why do you angry? You have good gra- ...Oh, literature and math.
K.T : YES! EXACTLY! Do you know that I almost failed because of them?!?
K.Y : *sweat* Hmm.. Then, why don't you ask Sasaki to teach you? I heard that He gets good score on it.

The bell rang then the homeroom teacher went into the class.
While the teacher is speaking, Touka thought about what Yoriko said that morning.

At break time they gather together at the cafeteria and Yoriko bring Takeomi with her this time.
Urie doesn't mind with Takeomi anymore, they become closer since they spent Christmas and New Year together.

S.H : Touka, we want to form a study group for the final exam. Do you guys want to join with us?
K.T : Really?! Then, can you teach me literature?
S.H : Of course, that's my best subject. How about you Kuroiwa? Yoriko?
K.Y : I don't have trouble but..it sounds fun! How about you Kuroiwa-kun?
T.K : I'm with you guys.
S.H : Alright. Then, how about we study at my house?
K.T : Good idea. Then I will make you some coffee there, so you won't get sleepy.
K.Y : And I will bring foods with me!
S.H : Then, it's been decided. We can study after the class is over or on the weekend, okay?
Everyone : Okay!

______________________________________