Chapter 26 - To The Future

Sasaki and the others finally become third year students. Sasaki and Touka in class 3-2; Mutsuki and Urie in class 3-1; and Shirazu, Saiko, Yoriko, and Takeomi in class 3-3. When the opening ceremony, a lot of freshers stunned by Touka's beauty.

Fresher : Whoa..she is really pretty. Senpai, who is the cool looking girl with white hair?
Senior : Her name is Kirishima Touka, she is the top idol in this school.
Fresher : Is she single?
Senior : If you prey her, i give you advice in advance; you better give up. Do you see the person beside her with black and white hair? He is her boyfriend, Sasaki Haise.
Fresher : Uh..but he seems like..a nerd?
Senior : That's what everyone say also..you better not to do ill intent to one of them. If something bad happen to one of them, the other one will go rampage.
Fresher : *pale* O-OK.

Touka keep walking as she ignored the male freshers's gaze to her.

S.G : Touka, you are popular till now.
K.T : Let them be. Can we go to quiet place? It's too noisy here.
M.T : Then let's go to the rooftop! Anyway, we don't have any important activities today.
S.H : Good idea! Let's go!

-At rooftop-
U.K : Finally, it's quiet here. I thought my eardrums gonna burst.
Y.S : I almost die in the crowd when they squeezed me.
S.G : That's because you are short, Saiko. If you are tall enough, you can push them back.
Y.S : SAY WHAT?!?

All of them laughed, they spend their time chatting and what will they do after they graduate from school.

S.H : ..Hey guys, even we are going to take our own path. We are still friends, right?
K.T : Of course. After we go to college and after we become adult. We can meet again like this again.

Sasaki smiles then day after day have passed. They graduate and take their own path. Sasaki goes to Kamii University; Urie, Mutsuki, and Takeomi go to Tokyo University; Yoriko have her own bakery business; Saiko has anime and game online business; Shirazu has his own motor workshop; and Touka opens a coffee shop. Since Yoshimura's daughter doesn't want to inherit her father's business, Yoshimura entrust the shop to Touka.

-Four Years Later-
"ARGH! I'M GOING TO LATE! Touka, why did you not wake me up?", whined Sasaki while he changes his clothes.

"I did but you won't wake up. Eat first, i already heat the bread.", said Touka while preparing herself to go to her shop. 

"Thanks.", says Sasaki as he bites the bread while he wears his socks. Before he leaves the house, he turns to Touka and gives her a goodbye kiss. After he left, Touka is going to leaves too but she notices something on the table.

That Haise...he left his exam card on the table. I should give it to him now.

-Kamii University-
Sasaki panting as he arrived at his university. When he is going to enter the building, his friend patted him from behind.

N.H : Yo, Kane- i mean Haise!
S.H : Morning, Hide.
N.H : Haise, have you prepared for final project?
S.H : Of course! Presentation slide, check; printouts, check; exam card... ? Where is it? Huh?
N.H : You are careless. Did you forget to bring it or drop it somewhere?
S.H : I-I think not. Uh.. Oh no..i doomed.

Touka entered the Kamii University and as usual she becomes the center of attention because of her hair color. 

Wow..this place is really big. No no..i must give him a call now.

Touka called Sasaki and he picks up immediately.

K.T : Haise? Where are you? I'm at entrance of your university, you left your card on the table.
S.H : Eh?! Seriously?!? Please wait right there, Touka! I will go over there soon!

Sasaki hangs up then he and his friend go to the entrance. Sasaki immediately notices Touka as she is sitting on the bench.

S.H : Touka! There you are!
K.T : Jeez~ You are really careless, Haise. Here, your card. How many times i must to tell you to check your belongings before you left!!
S.H : Sorry~
K.T : *sigh* ...Oh, hello. My name is Kirishima Touka. Nice to meet you.
N.H : Nice to meet you too, I'm Nagachika Hideyoshi. Ah, Haise is really lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend.
K.T : Thank you.
S.H : *pout* H-Hide, let's go! We are going to late! Thanks Touka, see you later!
N.H : Goodbye, Kirishima-san!
K.T : Yeah, good luck both of you!

After they left, Touka stared to her surrounding and curious about this place. She cancels her plan to open the cafe and decides to explore the university instead. 

Two hours and fifteen minutes later, Sasaki finishes his presentation. When he and Hide leave the building, they saw commotion at the cafeteria. Hide become curious and he peeked through the commotion. After he saw it, he immediately drag Sasaki with him into it.

N.H : Oi, Haise! Isn't she Kirishima-san?
S.H : What? She is still here?
N.H : Yeah! She is being hit on by three guys! What the heck?!? And Kirishima-san... How can i say this? She keep eating her lunch. Wow.

Guy 1 : Hey, pretty! What's your name?
K.T : ....
Guy 2 : Do you want to have fun with us?
K.T : ....
Guy 3 : Tsk! Are you even listening?!? *grabs Touka's hand*
K.T : !! (These sons of a-!) 

Before Touka is going to fight them back, someone grabbed hardly the guy's arm and make him let go of Touka.

Guy 3 : Who the hell are you?!?
? : Do you have any business with my woman?
Guy 2 : Yours? Ha! How come she becomes a nerd's partner like you?!
? : Hmm..it seems you are deaf.
Guy 2 : What?!?
? : You..it seems your hand is tense. Let me give you a massage. *grip his hands tighter*
Guy 3 : Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Let go of me!
Guy 2 : Why you..!
? : And you..it seems your eardrums are damaged. Do you want me to fix it? There's a lot of knife here. I can open your ear and take a little bit your skin to fix your eardrums. How about it?
Guy 2 : !! *gulp*
? : ...You.
Guy 1 : Y-Yes?!?
? : I saw you stared at her body. Do you want me to poke your eyes with spoon?
Guy 1 : N-No! L-Let's go!!

The three of them run away from him then he grabs Touka's arm without listening at her calling 'Haise' for several times.

? : Hide. I'm going back first.
N.H : Y-Yeah. See you... (Your sadism is showing, Kaneki.) 

______________________________________