Chapter 22 - Happy New Year

Since Christmas, Sasaki and Touka never forget to contact each other.
A week have passed and it's the first day of the new year.
Sasaki and Touka promise to go to the shrine together.
In the morning, Sasaki wear his outwear and He came to Anteiku to pick up Touka.
At first Sasaki wants to give the people at Anteiku a Christmas and new year greetings but there's no one there.
Sasaki went upstairs then He pressed the door bell three times and someone opened the door.

S.H : Morning Ayato-kun, is Touka there?
K.A : *yawn* Aneki! Your dearest boyfriend is here!!
S.H : *blush* A-Ayato-kun..
K.T : Haise? Wait, I will done soon.
K.A : Come in.
S.H : Thanks. By the way Ayato-kun, you are not going to shrine?
K.A : Later, I'm still sleepy.
S.H : That's not good. The people are already gathering since morning. Besides, don't you need to pick Hinami-chan up?
K.A : Huh?! She can go alone and meet me there!!
S.H : Eh? But I'm sure today will be crowd at shrine. What if She got lost? What if She fainted because of the crowd? What if some guys hit her off on the way?
K.A : ...I will get ready. Wait for me.
K.T : Stu-pid. Quick! Or we will late!
S.H : Hahaha. You look so pretty, Touka.
K.T : Thanks, Haise. You look so handsome too.
S.H : Hehe, thanks.
K.A : Oof, done. Now stop lovey dovey here, I need pick up Hinami first.

Sasaki, Touka, and Ayato went to pick up Hinami, when Ayato saw her in orange kimono He become speechless.

F.H : Sorry, everyone! I trouble you, make you come here to pick me up.
K.T : It's fine, Hinami-chan. You are so pretty in that kimono.
S.H : Yup. You are so cute in kimono.
F.H : *blush* T-Thank you.
S.H : *whisper* Ayato-kun, you need to say something at this time.
K.A : ....Uh..Hey, y-you..
F.H : Yes?
K.A : Y-Y-Your kimono is pretty!
K.T : *facepalm* .....Idiot. How about Hinami-chan?
F.H : W-Well, thanks?
K.A : W-What are you waiting for?! We will late to shrine!
S.H : Okay, okay.

Sasaki and Touka purposely accelerate their walk, leaving both Ayato and Hinami behind.
Hinami can't walk too fast since She wear a kimono and Touka knows that her brother need to talk something to her.

They arrive at shrine first and as they though, the shrine is already full of people.
Sasaki hold Touka's hand and put it in his jacket to keep it warm and to prevent them to get separated.
Even though the place is full of people, suddenly both of them heard someone they know there.

Y.S : You see..when Shiragin was ice skating with me, He doesn't know how to stop then He accidentally hit and hug a girl. He got slapped back then. LOL.
S.G : Shut up, Saiko. That was really hurt.
U.K : I wish I record it and I will share it on the group.
M.T : Well, it's a normal reaction for a girl to be hugged by stranger.
T.K : I can teach you how to stop and several trick if you want.
K.Y : Haha, but we have fun, right? Ah~ I wonder what happen to Sasaki and-

Before Yoriko finished her word, someone grabbed her shoulder and the other one clear his throat.

S.H & K.T : What happened to us?
K.Y & S.G : Eeek! Touka-chan/Sa-san!
S.H : You left us intentionally, right? 
K.T : Thanks to you guys we went through a lot of awkward situation.
K.T : Thanks. Because of you guys, I saw Sasaki get jealous because of a kid.
U.K : What? A kid?
K.T : We found a lost child. He confessed to me first then Sasaki yelled to him. Twice.
S.H : T-That's not me!!
Y.S : Then who?
S.H : ...W-Well, I mean..
S.G : Lol. Sa-san, you're weird one.
S.H : ....(She is right that I was jealous but He was too)
K.Y : Well, but you guys already confessed each other and it ended well, right?
S.H : *blush* Y-Yeah.
Everyone : Congrats~

Both Sasaki and Touka give them a smile and thanked them, they grouped so they can pray together.
They stand in line and after almost for two hours, it's their turn to pray.
They throw the coins into the offering box and they make their wish.
After pray, they went to the side of shrine to have a fortune paper.
Each of them give the coins to the miko** and draw a piece of paper.

Sasaki and Touka got great luck; Urie, Mutsuki, Yoriko, and Takeomi got luck; meanwhile Shirazu and Saiko got curse.

"What's this?! I won't accept this! I will give another try! Miko nee-san, one more time!", yelled Saiko and Shirazu.
They draw another paper and they got another curse.

S.H : *sweat* Err.. Guys?
K.T : Hey, don't get desperate because of this. I'm sure you can change your prophecy if you do a good deed.
S.G : Seriously?!
Y.S : Then, we don't need to worry anything!
S.H : That's right. Ah by the way guys, do you have any plan after this? Me and Touka are going to eat nabe. Do you want to join us?
Y.S : Nabe?!? Beef?! I want to!
S.G : Me too!
U.K : Sounds great. How about you, Mutsuki?
M.T : I want it too, besides I'm already hungry.
K.Y : Let's go Takeomi-kun!
T.K : Yeah!

All of them went to the restaurant and Sasaki order the super big Nabe.
After for fifteen minutes, the waitress served the hot pot Nabe and at the same time Ayato and Hinami entered the restaurant.

K.A : Aneki! Why you leave me?!
K.T : Hmm? So you can enjoy your time with Hinami-chan?
F.H : *blush*.....
K.A : W-What?! T-That's stupid!
T.K : *whisper* Who's that?
K.Y : Touka-chan's little brother, Ayato-kun and..
F.H : I'm Fueguchi Hinami, nice to meet you.
K.Y : Nice to meet you too. Please sit down, the food is ready now.

Hinami sit down first and when Ayato is going to seat, suddenly his leg cramped.
He stumbled and his forehead hit the table. The hot pot lost the balance due the impact and the sauces spilled to Saiko and Shirazu.

S.G & Y.S : HOT! HOT!HOT!
M.T : Guys?! Are you okay?!
K.A : Ouch.. F*ck that fortune-telling.
K.T : ...Don't tell me you got curse?
K.A : How did you know? Ah, my leg.. my forehead.. it hurts as hell.
S.G & Y.S : *stare at Touka* .....
K.T : *avert gaze* ....... 

______________________________________