Chapter 15.1 - Kirishima Family (Part 1)

-Three Years Ago-
"Bye bye, Yoriko!" said the girl with light blue hair when She separated with her best friend.
She walked through the street and entered a coffee house named 'Anteiku'.
Anteiku is her favorite coffee shop, her parents often brought her to that place since She was kid.
She greeted the workers there then She went to the staff room to change her uniform.
She worked as a waitress there, She served the drinks to the customers.
The door bell ring, a customer entered the cafe.

K.T : Welcome!
H.T : ... Touka-kun? Are you Kirishima Touka-kun?
K.T : ? Yes, that's me. But who are you, sir?
H.T : I guess you don't remember me. My name is Hirako Take, your father- Arata's friend. Well, I met you when you was a kid. Nice to meet you, Touka-kun.
K.T : Nice to meet you too, Hirako-san.

She showed his seat, took order, and served the drinks.
Just before She left to serve another customer, Hirako said that He want to visit her father.
So He waited at the cafe till Touka's work shift is over then after She finished, they headed to her house together.

-Kirishima's House-
Touka arrived at home and said "Mom, Dad! I'm home!" loudly.
Then her parents replied her with "Welcome home, Touka!" from the kitchen.
A little boy running to his sister and hug her while He kept calling her 'onee-chan'.
She hug him and the little boy realize there's someone that He don't know behind his sister.

K.A : Onee-chan, who is He?
H.T : Hmm? You must be Ayato-kun. You've grown up, the last time I see you when you're still a baby.
Arata : Touka, Ayato? With whom are you- Oh! Hirako?! Long time not see you! Come in, come in!!
Hikari : Hirako-san? Long time not see! Will you join us for a dinner?
H.T : Sure, thank you Hikari.

Hirako joined them for a dinner, Ayato seems interested to Hirako, He keep asking what is his job.
Hirako told him that He's a police officer and his job is catch the bad people.
Then after the dinner, Hirako want to talk with Arata and Hikari.
Hikari told her children to go upstairs first and both of them abide her mother.

H.T : Arata, Hikari, are you always work overtime recently?
Arata : Eh? Yeah. Why?
H.T : I am pursuing a group of criminals now and from the information that I've got, they're hiding in this neighborhood. There are three of them. They robbed, killed, and raped their victims. They don't care about their victims are adults or kids. So, I hope you guys be careful and don't go home too late. I worry about you guys and your kids. Here, their photos. If any chance you see them, contact me immediately.
Hikari : Okay. I will tell the kids to be careful on they way home. Thank you for the information, Hirako-san. I hope you catch the culprit soon.

After Hirako gave them the information, He thanked them for the dinner and headed home.

-----

Touka took her younger brother to their bedroom, She take out all of her saving and counting them.

K.A : Nee-chan, I wonder what they are talking about.
K.T : Hm? I don't know either.
K.A : By the way, onee-chan. What are you doing?
K.T : I'm counting my saving. I want to buy presents for mom and dad.
K.A : Present?
K.T : Yup, for their wedding anniversary. You see.. Today I've received my payment from Yoshimura-san. I want to buy a photograph pendant. Last time we went shopping with mom and dad, they often look on those pendant. So, I think I want to give them as a gift.
K.A : Then, I want to buy it too!! Uncle Yomo often give me some money!
K.T : Eh? But you want to buy toys with your money, right? I already have enough money to buy two pendants.
K.A : Ah~ I wanna buy pendant for mommy too! I want to! I want to! I want to!
K.T : Okay, okay. Then we will buy it together tomorrow, okay?
K.A : Yay!!

-----

The next day before all of them left the house, Hikari showed the photos to her children.
She told them there are three bad persons at the neighborhood.
She asked them to go home straight after went to play together and She and Arata will go home immediately. 
Arata gave Hirako's phone number to his daughter and his wife, if something bad happen they can call him.  
She replied with 'OK' then they headed to the mall.
They have lunch there then went to the shop which sold the pendants and bought them.
In the evening Touka and Ayato went home, they don't feel the presences of several person who already targeted them. 

 -----

-Criminals POV-
C3 : Tch! Those a$$hole polices, He knew our face now! Dammit! I told you to wear mask!
C2 : Oh come on! Even you're yelling like this, you can't change what happened in the past.
C3 : Do you wanna die, huh?!
C1 : Dude dude dude!! Look at that girl, She's really pretty!! I want her!!!

C2 : The hell? She seems still junior school. I don't care about the girl, you s*x maniac! I only interested in money and high-value things!! We should worry about-
C1 : But She just buy jewelry. See? She's bringing a jewelry paper bag.
C2 : What?! Where where where?? Damn! Hey hey hey, let's target them! C1, you want the girl and I want the jewelry. After this we should run away to another city, okay?
C3 : I don't care about the girl or the jewelry. I just enjoy killing people. Whatever. If you want to, follow them. After this, we will run away from here. Don't get caught by police.  

 -----

After Touka and Ayato arrived at home, they went upstairs and hide the present on their drawer.
They planned it to give them as surprise gift tomorrow, it's on their parent's wedding anniversary.
Not long after Touka and Ayato arrived at home, their parents arrived at home too.
They asked whether they met suspicious person or not.
Touka shook her head, their parents feel relieved to hear that.

After have dinner and took a bath, Touka and Ayato go to sleep.
Their parents stroked their head and gave them a goodnight kiss, saying that they really love their children.
At midnight little Ayato awake from his slumber, He wanted go to the restroom.
When He went back to his room, He heard something from the downstairs.
He scared so He wake up his sister.

K.A : Onee-chan. Onee-chan! Wake up!
K.T : Huh.. What? What's wrong Ayato?
K.A : I heard something from downstairs.
K.T : ? You stay here. I will check it.

Ayato hide under his blanket and Touka looked from the upstairs.
Just before She went down, the front door opened slowly and three persons sneaked into the house.
As her vision adjusted with the darkness, She saw their face.

They.. They are the person in the photos!

______________________________________