Chapter 24 - Controvertion

One month has passed and the final exam finally begin, the students study hard so they can pass the final exam.
It takes three days and after it's over the students chat about what they will do while they wait for the exam result announcement.

S.G : Finally! It's over!
Y.S : Finally, I can play my games again after a month!!
M.T : *yawn* I'm tired, I don't sleep well these days.
U.K : You can sleep after this, Mutsuki. You must have enough sleep.
S.H : He is right, I guess we need to take some rest.

After the class over, Sasaki pick Touka up then they go home together.
In their way, they go separately and take different path; Mutsuki with Urie, Shirazu with Saiko, and Yoriko with Takeomi.
Sasaki accompanies Touka to her home and on their way, they are chatting about what will they do on the next day.

K.T : Hmm..I guess I will help manager at Anteiku.
S.H : Work already? Are you not tired?
K.T : I'm tired but I will recover after I have enough rest tonight. It will be boring if I do nothing for several days.
S.H : You're right. I will help you at the cafe too.
K.T : ...Haise, thank you for staying beside me.
S.H : You are welcome, Touka.

Sasaki and Touka spend their days together at Anteiku until the exam result announcement day.
Sasaki and the others come to their school and their homeroom teacher gave them the report.
Some of them seem disappointed and some of them seem happy when they see their result.

S.G & Y.S : Oooh!! Sa-san!!/Maman!!
S.H : Shirazu! Saiko! Everything is okay?!
S.G : Yeah! Thanks to you, I don't fail in all subjects! *sob* This is the first time I don't need to take remedial exam.
Y.S : Same!! Oh!! Maman!! You are a Messiah!!
S.H : *sweat* Haha, it's nothing. How about you, Mutsuki?
M.T : My score is much better than before, Sasaki. Thank you for teaching us, Sasaki, Urie.
U.K : It's nothing, you study hard for this too.

After the teacher told about their reports, the students who don't need to take remedial are allow to go home first.
Sasaki and the others met with Touka, Yoriko, and Takeomi at the lobby.

K.T : Oh, guys. It's good to see you all pass the exam too.
K.Y : Yeah! My grades are improved too!!
T.K : Same.
K.T : *smile* Thank you, Haise.
S.H : *blush* Likewise.
T.K : Huh? She can smile?
K.Y : That's rude! Of course She can!
T.K : *sweat* Well, it's the first time I saw her smile.
M.T : Now, now. Hey, Touka. I heard you work at a cafe. How about we celebrate there?
K.T : You mean Anteiku? Yeah, it's a good idea.
S.G & Y.S : Yay!! I want to drink your coffee, Touka. Your coffee is the best!!
K.T : Thank you. Now, shall we go?

While they are leaving the school, Sasaki stares at his friends then to his girlfriend and He thinks in his mind.

..I'm happy, I wish we can stay like this forever.

Happy? You are not deserve to be happy, Sasaki Haise.

Sasaki stopped his step all at once which make the others looked back at him.

U.K : Hey, what's wrong?
K.T : Haise? You are pale. Are you sick?
S.H : That's..uh- *touching chin* Sorry guys, I'm not feeling well.
K.T : Then, I will go-
S.H : No, Touka. You can go with the others. I can go back by my own, besides my house is not too far from here.
K.T : ...Are you sure?

Sasaki nodded then the others leave him behind, Touka looked back at him and He wave his hand.
After they disappear from his sight, Sasaki accelerate his speed and headed to his house.

He threw his bag onto to the floor then He washed his face with a cold water.
He stared at his own reflection on the mirror and He saw the other self of him.

"Shit! Why did you appear again?!"

You? *chuckle* Haise, you still don't want to call my name?

"OF COURSE NOT! Why do you always appear in front of my friends?!
Can't you just leave me alone?!?"

Leave? But you are the one who using my body.

"No!! It's mine!!"

Hahaha! Haise, you are such a pity. 

Deep inside your heart, you know I was right.You are only running away from your past and deceiving your friends.Sasaki Haise is not your real name, your name is-

"SHUT UP!"

Sasaki punched the mirror and some of the shards planted in his hand.
The blood flowing from his hand and dripping onto the floor.

"I am..Haise. Sasaki Haise. Sasaki Haise! Sasaki Haise!! Sasaki Haise!!!"

-----

Touka went to the corner to make calls meanwhile her friends are enjoying their cakes and the coffees.
She keep calling Sasaki for several times but He won't pick up her call.

Haise, is He okay? Something weird happen to him.
He won't pick up my calls.. Is He sleeping?
...I better let him rest for now. I will call him on evening.

______________________________________