Chapter 10 - Comatose

-At Hospital-
H.S : .. Yomo-sensei, I will see the doctor by myself. You can bring Touka to the doctor.
Y.R : Alright. Sasaki, we will meet up at the lobby after the check up.
H.S : Understood. 

After Sasaki treated by the doctor, He went to the lobby and waiting for Yomo.
He waited more and less ten minutes then He saw Yomo.
He asked Sasaki to carry Touka to the car meanwhile He will paid for their treatment.
After the payment, Yomo drove the car to a similar place.

-Anteiku-
This is.. Anteiku? Why did He brought us here? Maybe He need a break? though Sasaki.

Sasaki saw Yomo whispered something to the elder, then He nodded slowly as the response.
Yomo went into the car then carried Touka on his back.
He looked at Sasaki and told to follow him.

Yomo and Sasaki went to an alley beside the shop, they saw the manager unlock the back door.
All of them went upstairs and Sasaki saw the elder unlock another door.
It looks like it is someone's house.. The manager's?
By looking Sasaki confused expression, Yomo told him that this is Touka's house.
They went inside, then entered her bedroom. Yomo lied her down gently on her bed.

Y.R : ... Sasaki, how about your injuries?
S.H : Oh, these? Don't worry, Yomo-sensei.. The doctor said my nails will grow back for several weeks and thank you.. for paying my treatment.
Y.R : Yeah, you're welcome.
S.H : ... Sensei, how about Touka? She will be okay, right?
Y.R : .... Doctor said that She will awake. But, if this happen again.. there's a possibility that She will be in coma for longer time or.. more worse.
S.H : Oh no.. Sensei, this is my fault. If only I didn't follow her into the storage room.. maybe this won't happen.
Y.R : No, the one who at fault is me. I'm the one who asked her to bring my stopwatch but it turns out that it got slip between my documents. If only I didn't ask her, both of you won't experience this. I'm sorry.

Everything become silent, both of them didn't say any words.
They heard someone clear throat, break the silent in that room.

Y.K : Both of you, stop blaming yourself. You are Sasaki Haise, right?
S.H : Ah, yes sir! That's me!
Y : My name is Yoshimura, I'm the manager here. Nice to meet you, Sasaki-kun.
S.H : Nice to meet you too, Yoshimura-san.
Y : Sasaki-kun, do you mind to tell us what happened?

Sasaki told them everything that happened on this morning.
From He saw Touka went into the storage room, He help her looking for the stopwatch, then suddenly several male students locked him in there.

Y : I see, do you remember the face of the students who locked you there?
S.H : No, but I remember their voice. I won't forget them. Ever.
Y.R : ... Sasaki, I will help you catch those students. Call me if you found them at school.
S.H : ... I will. Yoshimura-san, will you contact me if Touka awake?
Y : Don't worry, I will contact you immediately.
S.H : Thank you very much, and this is my number phone.

Sasaki gave Yoshimura his number phone.
He noticed that there's nothing that He can do for now.
He ask permission to leave, but Yomo told Sasaki that He will drive him home.
They bid farewell to Yoshimura and leave Anteiku.

-Sasaki's House-
After Sasaki arrived to his house, Sasaki thanked Yomo for the lift.
Yomo nodded his head and left.
Sasaki took a bath soon and He hissed painfully when water wet his bandage.
Thanks to those damned kids, Sasaki lost three nails.
After bath He applied the medicine on his nails and change the bandage.
It's exhausting day for him, Sasaki fell asleep as He lying on his bed.

-----

-Class 2-3-
The next morning, Sasaki entered his classroom.
His best friends saw him and talked to him with lower voice so the others can't hear them.

Y.S : Maman.. Is that hurt?
S.H : Yeah, Saiko. It hurt as hell. I lost my three nails.
S.G : Ugh.. I feel my fingers hurt now just hearing that. Sa-san, h-how about her?
S.H : ... She's still unconscious till last night.
M.T : I hope She will awake soon.
U.K : Then? How about those guys who lock you? Do you remember their face?
S.H : Rather face.. I remember their voices.
S:G : Don't worry, Sa-san! We will help you to catch those brats!
S.H : Y-Yeah, thanks everyone. 

The class started and He studied just like usual.
His friends lend him their notes because of Sasaki can't write normally.
After school, Sasaki split up with his friends then went home.
He changed his uniform to his casual cloth, He turned on TV but He found nothing interesting.

*sigh*... Touka. Is She already awake? I'm curious..
Since I don't have anything to do with.. Shall I go to Anteiku?

Sasaki brought his wallet, phone, and a book with him, then He went to Anteiku.

-Anteiku-
It's already evening and the shop still full of customers.
The woman with long black hair show his seat.
Sasaki ordered a cup of espresso then He read his book.
He sips his coffee while reading his book, He stare at the door which lead to the upstairs secretly.

One coffee.. Two coffee.. Three coffee..

He kept ordered the coffee continuously, till someone pat his shoulder.

It's the girl earlier, who showed him the seat.

? : Hey, are you Sasaki-kun?
S.H : Yeah, and you are?

I.K : Irimi Kaya. Are you looking for Touka-chan?
S.H : Uh oh.. N-No.. I mean, y-yes?
I.K : Pft. Which one is it? She's still unconscious till now. Do you want to visit her? You just drink your third coffee. It's not good for your health if you over consumed it.
?? : Hey, Kaya-san! I need your help here!
I.K : Okay! *sigh* That ape..
K.E : HEY, I CAN HEAR THAT!!

Sasaki saw Irimi-san went to help the guy with big nose, both of them looks so busy.
Then He heard someone He knows calling his name.

Y : Good evening, Sasaki-kun.
S.H : Yoshimura-san, good evening.
Y : You come to see Touka-chan?
S.H : Well, that's my first plan. But Irimi-san told met that She's still not awake. Well, I will go home now.
Y : Wait, Sasaki-kun.. I know you worried about Touka-chan and I have a feeling that you will often visit her. Rather than you come to this shop and drinks a lot of coffee.. Do you want to work here?

S.H : Eh?
Y : You see, I need another employee here since Touka-chan is absent for now. I'm sure Irimi and Enji would be grateful if you help them. Besides, you can visit her after work. How about it?
S.H : Ah.. I see, alright then.
Y : That's great! You can start it tomorrow! Thank you, Sasaki-kun. Ah, and one more thing.. Everyone here call me 'manager', you can call me with that.
S.H : Okay, manager. I hope I can get well with all of workers here. See you tomorrow. 

______________________________________