Chapter 19.3 - School Festival (Part 3)

Touka got permission to leave the class because She need to make preparation for the drama.
She went to the gymnasium and the girls there help her to dress up.
Meanwhile Sasaki and his friends shift are over, they had a break after that.
They bought some foods on food stands then they headed to gymnasium.

Since the incident Sasaki more quiet than before, but his friends didn't aware about this.
When they arrive the gymnasium already full of people, fortunately they got seat there.
After waiting for 13 minutes, the lights were turned off and the curtain on stage opened.

Narrator : A long time ago, there's a king and a queen who longed for a child, then finally their wish was granted. A princess born and they named her Aurora. On the great holiday proclaimed, the people come to pay homage to Princess Aurora. King Hubert and his son attended the party as well, King Stefan and King Hubert promised to betrothed their child so their kingdom will be unified. In the middle of party, the three great fairies Flora, Fauna, and MerryWeather come to give their blessing for the little princess.

Flora : Little Princess Aurora, I will give you a bless of beauty. You will have a beautiful golden hair and red lips.
Fauna : Princess Aurora, I will give you a bless of song. May you have a beautiful voice.
MerryWeather : Then, for the third blessing, I-

Narrator : Before the third blessing, the kingdom suddenly turned become dark and then the evil witch, Maleficent, appear in front them.

Maleficent : Well, well, well. What we have here? A party for the little princess here.
MerryWeather : What are you doing here? You are unwanted here!
Maleficent : Unwanted-? ...So, should I go back home now?
Queen : Maleficent, are you mad because you don't get the invitation?
Maleficent : No, your majesty. But since I come here, it would be rude if I don't give something therefore at least I give the little princess a blessing; before sun sets on her 16th birthday, She will pricked her finger on spindle of spinning wheel and die!
Stefan : Maleficent, you evil witch! Guards! Arrest her!

Narrator : But because She used her her magic, the guards failed to arrest her. The king and queen feel so sad about the Maleficent's curse on their precious daughter.

MerryWeather : Your majesty, please don't be sad. I still not give my blessing yet. I can't undo the spell but at least I bless her that She won't die but She will fall into slumber sleep and the only way to wake her up is a kiss from her true love.

Narrator : Even with the blessing, the king and queen still terrified it will be happen to their precious child. On that evening, King Stefan told the knights to burnt out all of spinning wheel in that country-

In the middle of show, Sasaki whispered to Shirazu that He needed go to restroom.
He went to the nearest restroom, washed his face and saw his reflection on the mirror.

....He showed up again today. I'm glad that He didn't make too many ruckus but still..
Touka, if She know about 'him' someday, what will She think about me?
I'm afraid that 'He' will take full control of my body someday.

-----

At back stage, there's a ruckus.
The people there are looking for the prince, Tsukiyama, at least for fifteen minutes but they can't find him anywhere.

K.R : Seriously?! Where is Tsukiyama! He should get ready now!
K.Y : *pant* *pant* Rize-san! I heard from boys that Tsukiyama-san had stomachache earlier.
K.R : What?! Stomachache at this time?!? What the hell He ate so He get sick right now?!
K.Y : ...So, what we will do? If He won't make it then-
K.R : Tsk!! It can't be help! Is there anyone who can memorize script in short time?
K.Y : ...I know one person. His name is Sasaki Haise. He is good at memorize things in short time.
K.R : Good! Bring him now and let him read the script!