Chapter 20 - Christmas Eve

-Class 2-3-
It's been a month after the festival and the winter break will coming soon,
the students felt excited but Sasaki is spacing out alone. 

S.G : Sa-san, what's wrong?
S.H : Ah that's.. I need to tell you something, guys.
U.K : What is it?
S.H : *blush* Um.. I decided to confess to Touka on the Christmas Eve.
Y.S : Really? Yay!! Fighting, maman! 
S.H : Y-Yeah and.. can you guys come with me?
U.K : Why?
S.H : T-That's.. I'm a little bit nervous about this. So, can you accompany me? Besides, we can spend our time on the Christmas Eve!
M.T : Hmm~ Okay! Me and Urie will go with you!
U.K : Wait, what?
M.T : Oh, come on! It's just one day in a year, okay?
U.K : ....Fine.
Y.S : Since I don't have any appointment, I will accompany you, maman!
S.G : I planned to go with my sister but She told me that She has already made appointment with her friends. Well, I will go accompany you too.
S.H : Thanks guys.

-----

-Class 2-1-
Touka is quitter today, She had a lot of mind and Yoriko worried about her.

K.Y : What's wrong, Touka?
K.T : Oh, Yoriko. I have been thinking about it. I.. decided to confess to him on Christmas Eve.
K.Y : Really?! This time for real?
K.T : Ssh! Yeah, therefore can you come with me?
K.Y : ....Why?
K.T : I-It's because.. Ugh! Please come with me, okay?
K.Y : Hmm. Fine! Then, do you mind if I invite one more person?
K.T : Eh? Who is it?
K.Y : Kuroiwa-kun.
K.T : Since when you two become close? Well, feel free to invite him.
K.Y : Thanks!

-----

When the break time, Sasaki, Touka, and the others had their lunch in the cafeteria.
The others are chatting as usual except for Sasaki and Touka, both of them didn't say any single word.
After for a moment, finally they decided to talk.

S.H & K.T : Touka/Haise. .........
K.T : Uh, you first.
S.H : T-Then, Touka, Yoriko, do you have any appointment on Christmas Eve? If you don't, do you want to hang out together?
K.T : Huh? That's exactly what I want to ask you. We don't have any appointment so it would be nice if we spend our time to celebrate Christmas together. Well, have you decided the place?
S.H : Not yet, we can looked it after class today.
K.T : Okay.

After the class is over, Sasaki went home and He browsed about the place.
He found a new plaza and it's very popular now, there's a lot of shops, a large ice skating area, and a big Christmas tree at the center of plaza.
He opened his messenger and saw several posting from his friends, He send the link while He looked into the other places from the others.

K.T : Hmm? This is.. Haise, this is the new plaza right? I haven't visit this place before, it's a beautiful place.
K.Y : I planned to go with my parents last week but we cancelled it because my father had urgent work.
Y.S : I hope there's- Oh! I spotted anime figurines there! 
S.G : I'm fine with any place. Saiko, is there anything else more than anime in your brain?
M.T : Now, now. I haven't visited that plaza before. How about we go there? I want to go there.
U.K : Hmm.. It seems nice.
S.H : Then everyone is okay with the place. Everyone, can you gather there at 6 p.m on Christmas Eve?
Everyone : Yup.
S.H : Okay, see you later guys.

-24th December-
Sasaki took out all of his clothes in his wardrobe, He tried his clothes one by one.

"Too tacky. Too flashy. Too gloomy." commented himself as He looked into the mirror.
He spend almost twenty minutes to tried all of his clothes and in the end He choose the most simple one; a white sweater, black pants, red scarf, light brown outwear, and black boots.

Much better. thought him as He took his phone and wallet then He left his house.
At 6 p.m Sasaki and the others gathered at the entrance.

S.H : Where are Touka and Yoriko?
Y.S : Yoriko-chan said that She will be here with Touka shortly.
K.Y : Hello guys!
T.K : Hello, Thanks for inviting me!
U.K : Wait. Why the hell are you here?
K.T : I invited him, I think it will be fun if the merrier it is.

Both of Sasaki and Touka seem startled when they saw that they wear the match clothes.
The others saw them and they could tell that they look like a couple.

S.G : Eh~ Are you guys planning to wear the match clothes?
S.H : *blush* N-No.
K.T : *blush* J-Just coincidence.
M.T : Urie, come on! It's okay to hang out with him for once!
U.K : ....Fine.
S.H : T-Then, shall we go?

They explore the place, since the place is crowded enough Sasaki told that they need to stay close.
Touka is looking for Yoriko but She is already with Kuroiwa, meanwhile Mutsuki with Urie and Yoriko with Shirazu, the remain is herself and...Sasaki.

Yoriko?! Please walk with me instead!! thought her as She walk behind Yoriko and Kuroiwa.

While She is walking, the crowds from the opposite way began to pushed them and Touka almost got separate with the others.
But Sasaki realized it and He caught Touka's arm and pulled her beside him.

"It's dangerous if we get separated within this crowd, you can grab on my sleeve or.. hold my hand if you want." said him.

...What the hell am I saying?!? Why am I offering her my hand?? Of course She will choose to grab my sleeve! Don't get your hope up, Sasaki!! regretted him shortly after He said it.
But something unexpected happened, Touka choose to hold his hand rather than his sleeve.
"T-Thanks." said her while She is smiling, seeing her expression Sasaki's face blushed immediately.

S.H : L-Let's move and.. huh? Guys?
K.T : Huh, where's the others?
S.H : Did we get separated with them? Let me call them.

Sasaki called Shirazu, Urie, Mutsuki, and Saiko for several times but no one answered meanwhile Touka called Yoriko and She didn't answer it too.

...Guys!! Where the hell are you?! Please don't leave just two of us alone! thought both of them.

______________________________________

-Bonus-
S.G : Hey, is it okay to leave them?
M.T : Fufufu. Shirazu, you still don't get it?
U.K : He won't get it since He is stupid.
S.G : Urie, you jerk.
Y.S : Shiragin, we do it purposely so they can have their own time!
K.Y : Haha, I bet Touka-chan will scold me later but I don't care anymore.
T.K : I never thought that Kirishima 'the ice queen' will fall in love with 'nerd'.
U.K : Me too. By the way, since when you two become close?
K.Y & T.K : Secret~