Chapter 11.1 - The Other Self (Part 1)

The next day after school, Sasaki went to the Anteiku.
Yoshimura greeted him and show him the staff room.
Sasaki changed his uniform then introduced himself to the other staff.
Irimi Kaya and Koma Enji, who will become Sasaki's colleagues introduced them self too.
After then, Irimi and Koma taught him how to use the cashier machine and told him to take orders from customer then serve them.
Manager told him that He will teach him how to make coffee if He has free time.

It's already evening, the shop become full of customers and Sasaki busier than before.
He has to take order from the customers and serve it to them.
After there's no customer anymore, Sasaki turned the sign board into 'closed' on the door.
Irimi and Koma clean the place, they told him that He can go upstairs now.

Sasaki went upstairs then He knocked on Touka's door.
Silence.. Of course, no one answered. There's no one there except Touka.
He opened the door slowly, hoping that Touka will wake up and greet him or surprise why did He wear waiter uniform.
But that's not what happen. Touka is still in coma, She looks like a girl who is sleeping.
Sasaki pulled a chair to beside her bed then He sat.
He started tell her about school then He told her that He become her colleague start from today.
He keep talking to her but She is just sleeping.
After one hour, Sasaki become quiet. He stared at her then He hold her right hand.

"Touka, you know what? Shirazu, Saiko, Mutsuki, and Urie.. They are worry about you.
Even they help me to find those guys who locked us.
We still not found them yet. We will captured those guys and give them to the teacher.
Hey Touka, until you open your eyes.. I will be waiting for you here, I promise."

Sasaki went out from the room, He changed and bid farewell to manager, Irimi, and Koma.
After Sasaki arrived at his house, He took a bath then go to bed soon.

-Kiyomi High School-
It's the fourth day after Touka in coma, Sasaki and his friends still not found the culprit yet.
Sasaki didn't find the voices which match within his memory.
It's a break time, Sasaki and his friends went to their usual place, the rooftop.

S.H : *sigh* Where the hell are they?
S.G : Are you sure you remember their voices, Sa-san? Maybe you're mistaking it..
S.H : NO WAY!! I'M SURE ABOUT IT!!
M.T : Now, now.. We need more time to find people according with their voices. It's not easy, you know?

They continued eat their lunch, suddenly they heard a group of people talking from the opposite of their spot.

Male 1 : THAT F*CKING AMON! He caught me smoking this morning. SHIT!!
Male 2 : HA! YOU'RE BAD LUCK, DUDE!

They are too noisy till Sasaki and his friends can hear what they're talking about.

U.K : Ugh.. Noisy.
S.G : Well, that's how the delinquents talking style.
Y.S : Ouch.. My eardrum is gonna explode. Can I gag them?
M.T : Don't, it will cause us a trouble.
S.H : ....em.
M.T : ? Sasaki?
S.H : Them. It's them! Their voice, I recognize it! It's the same voice that I heard on that day!!
S.G : The hell?! We must see their faces now! Then we can tell sensei about them!

They sneaking behind a wall, there are five students in total. 
It seems they're third grade. They are smoking and drinking beer.

M.T : ... Is it really them? 
Y.S : Dunno, but let's record them. Who knows maman was right.

Saiko take out her phone and began record them.
Those delinquents didn't realize that they have been recorded.
They keep smoking and drunk till one of them talking.

Male 1 : Oi, did you know? I saw the guy that we locked four days ago.
Male 2 : So, someone found him. This is not funny..
Y.S : Wow! Jackpot! Maman was right!
Male 5 : Ah~ I missed 'queen'. Where the hell is She?
Male 4 : I heard that She went overseas now, She had family business there.
S.H : ... So, that's what Yomo-sensei told the others.
S.G : Hmph! Because of you guys.. She's in coma, you deepsh*t!! It's enough, we have proof now. Now let's find Yomo-sensei!
Male 3 : Hey! Hey! I got an idea! After She go home, let's lock her somewhere!! Not here, an abandon building maybe?
U.K : ... this rotten bastard.
Male 5 : Huh? Why we must lock her now?
Male 1 : You're f*cking idiot! He mean that we can keep her and lock her in abandon building. We can 'play' with her, whenever we want.

Y.S : What the fuck? Those rotten d*cks..

M.T : They're the worst.. Let tell sensei about this-

Before they left, Sasaki already come over to them.
All of his friends panicked and called him to get back there, but He just walk away and didn't listen to them.

Male 1 : Hey, what we have here? It's the guy that we locked back then.
Male 2 : Anh? What do ya want? Do ya want to report us to the teacher?
S.H : ....................................
Male 4 : Answer us, you son of a b*tch!!
S.H : .........................ive you.
Male 3 : The f*ck are you saying?
S.H : I.won't.forgive.you!

Sasaki punched one of them till his nose bleeding then the rest of them attacked Sasaki too.
Something is different.. Sasaki dodge all of them and He attack them brutally. 
His friends flabbergasted, this is not like Sasaki.
Sasaki went berserk and kicked their stomach, slammed them onto the ground till they can't move anymore.
Those guys beg for forgiveness and ask him not to hit them anymore, but He stepped a finger of one of them.

"Hey.. Do you remember what I said? I won't forgive you, right?"

*CRACK* All of them can hear the breaking sounds and someone's screaming.

Y.S : Ma-man?
S.H : Is it hurt? Don't you enjoy to hurt someone else? Why don't you feel it by yourself? It seems one finger is not enough for you.. Shall I break the rest? Of course, I will break all fingers of your friends's too.
S.G : Sa-san! Stop! This is not like you!
S.H : ... Shut up.

Sasaki stepped another finger and started to bend it.

"Enough! Stop it right now, Sasaki!" Urie yelled at Sasaki and rushed to stopped him.
Saiko is crying, Mutsuki holding Saiko, Shirazu help Urie to stop Sasaki.
Sasaki launch his punch to Shirazu and kicked Urie.
They can't believe this, it's not Sasaki that they know.
Sasaki, He is a gentle person and now.. He attacked his best friends now.

Sasaki moved swiftly to behind Shirazu, He grabbed his hand and kick Shirazu's feet till He fell.
Urie tried to kick Sasaki's feet but He dodge it then pulled his feet and throw him.
Urie clashed with Shirazu, Sasaki approached to those delinquents once again.
All of them has terrified looks on their face and Sasaki stared at them coldly.
Suddenly, someone locked Sasaki's movement and slammed him onto ground.

"OUCH!! WHAT-?!"

"... What is going on here?" asked Yomo.

______________________________________