Chapter 21 - Mutual Feeling

...Damn. They planned this. *sigh* Now what should I do?
While Sasaki lost in his thought, He heard Touka sneezed behind him.

S.H : Touka, you are cold? Uh.. It seems I can't contact them, shall we go first? Maybe we will meet them again.
K.T : Y-Yeah.
S.H : Let's find a warm place for now. Are you hungry?
K.T : ....... *nod*
S.H : Then let's find a restaurant first, I'm pretty hungry too.

They walked side by side, on their way they could see a lot of couple who hold hands together.
Both of them felt embarrassed until they didn't say anything.
They walked till they found an area which sell foods and drinks.

S.H : Wow! There are a lot of foods here! What do you want to eat, Touka?
K.T : ...Steak.
S.H : I see, let's go.

Both of them entered a western restaurant, fortunately they get the last seat for two person.
Sasaki ordered the foods and hot drinks, after ten minutes the waitress served their order.
Both of them ate in silence meanwhile the others enjoy their dinner while chatting with their family or their couple.

S.H : ....(Awkward, so awkward! Touka didn't say too much and I don't know what I must to do anymore! Guys.. *sob*)
K.T : ....(This situation is really awkward, I guess I should say something to him.) ...Haise, do you like hamburger?
S.H : ....Eh?
K.T : Do you like hamburger?
S.H : Y-Yeah, it's my favorite. My mom... My mom often cooked it for me when I was kid.
K.T : Oh, I heard you live separately with your family, are they okay?
S.H : *touch chin* Y-Yeah, they're okay. By the way Touka, do you like steak?
K.T : Yeah, sometimes my father made it for us. I miss his cooking.

...Why it turn out so gloomy? thought both of them.

S.H : T-Touka! After this do you want to go somewhere?
K.T : Yes, I want to go to plushies store.
S.H : Then, let's go there after dinner!

After they finished the dinner and enjoyed the hot drinks, they explore the plaza again.
Before they arrived at the plushies store, they stopped at several stores.
When they arrived at the plushies store, Touka immediately looked after bunny plushies.

As I though, She really likes rabbit. thought Sasaki.
Sasaki looked around him and He found an accessories store, He saw several necklace displayed there.
He thought for a moment then He told Touka, "Touka, I want to go to the restroom."
Touka replied him with 'Okay' while She is busy with choosing the plushies.

Sasaki went into the accessories store and He saw a photograph pendant necklace, the design is simple and yet it looks so beautiful.
He asked the shopkeeper about the pendant and the shopkeeper told him that is the last item.
Sasaki felt okay with that and He bought it, He asked the shopkeeper to wrap it because He wanted to give it as a gift.
After He bought it, He went back to the plushies store and saw Touka already bought a rabbit one.

S.H : Are you finish?
K.T : Yeah, finally I got the new collection, usa-chan.
S.H : Hehe, you really like rabbit, don't you?
K.T : How about you? There's a lot of stores here. Don't you want something?

Before Sasaki answer her, they saw a kid is crying alone in near them.
They looked around but they can't find his parents, Sasaki and Touka approached the kid and asked him.

S.H : Are you lost, kid?
Boy : *sob* Mama and papa are gone. I disobeyed mama and wandering alone for a while then they are gone. Waah!!
K.T : Stop crying, we will help you to find your papa and mama.
Boy : Looking for mama and papa?
S.H : Yup. Can you tell us how your parents look like?
Boy : *sob* Papa is taller than onii-chan and mama is short as onee-chan. Both brown hair and wear eyeglasses, oh and they wear red and white clothes, a matching one just like onii-chan and onee-chan.
K.T : ....(Did He just say I'm short?) I see. Then, shall we look for them from now?
Boy : Yeah!
K.T : Little boy, what is your name?
Boy : Takuma! Senju Takuma!
K.T : Takuma-kun, hold big sister's hand tightly so we won't get separate, okay?
Takuma : Yeah!
S.H : Touka, let me carry your plushie!
K.T : Thanks, Haise.