Chapter 17 - Freed from Suffering

Sasaki and his friends went to Anteiku, they met with Yoshimura and asked him whether Touka is at upstairs or not.
Yoshimura said 'yes' then Sasaki asked him for his assistance, He afraid that She will drive them out if they met her directly.
Yoshimura helped them by knock the door and calling her.

Y : Touka-chan, it's me. Can you open the door? I have something for you.
K.T : Yoshimura-san? Wait a minute.

They waited for a while then She opened her front door.

K.T : Yoshimura-san? What is-
S.H : Hello!
K.T : ... What's this? Why the hell are you guys here?
Y : Touka-chan, they come here to see you. It's rude to send them away without greet them, right?
K.T : *sigh* Come in.

They went into her house and took off their shoes, "Sorry for the interruption." that's what they said after that.
Touka took some coffee beans, grinned it then roasted it.
In seconds, the air in her house filled by coffee aroma when She poured it to the cups.
She served it to them and sat together with them.

K.T : What do you want?
S.H : Touka, we-
K.T : You guys are the most stupid person that I ever knew. Don't you get it what I told you yesterday? I-
U.K : We know it.
K.T : If you understand then why you guys come here?
S.H : Touka, I know that you do this intentionally. You rude to us so we will distance you but.. even you do that to us, we won't leave you.
K.T : Are you idiot? I only bring misfortune, then do you want to get hurt?
S.H : It's not your fault.
K.T : Huh?
S.H : All bad things that happened to me.. and your parents, it's not your fault.
K.T : ... You said that you understand me and this is your answer? I heard it several times from my uncle and Hirako-san. They were wrong and you too.
S.H : No. The one who were wrong is you.

Touka put down her cup loudly, her coffee spilled to the table.

K.T : YOU DON'T GET IT! IT'S BECAUSE OF ME THAT YOU GET HURT AND I AM THE ONE WHO KILLED MY PARENTS! IF ONLY I DIDN'T GO OUT AND BOUGHT THAT PRESENT!
S.H : Touka..
K.T : IF ONLY I MORE CAREFUL ON MY HOME! THEY-!

She stopped as Sasaki hug her.

"You're not the one who kill them. It's not your fault, Touka." 

After hearing that She felt a great pain on her chest then the tears flow from her eyes.

S.H : I get hurt not because of you. I get hurt because of my own action and what happened to your parents, you didn't bring those guys to your house. You didn't know that you're being followed by them and the one who killed your parents is already dead. You're not a murderer but a victim. Can you stop blame yourself and forgive yourself? You've suffered more than enough and I.. no, we want you to do that. 
K.T : Haise.. if only I have time machine, I want to go back. I want to go back when they alive, I want to prevent that happened to them, I want to forget my tragic memories! But I know that's impossible, that's why it's hard for me to forget what happened that day. I-
S.H : Touka, we're not asking you to forget it but we want you to move on. Even we have a painful memories, we need to move on and live.
K.T : Even I live, I don't have any purpose to live anymore. I already failed to protect someone who dear to me.
Y.S : You are not a failure, Kirishima-san!
K.T : Eh?
S.G : You know? You are already protect Sa-san when He fell unconscious. What if you indifferent to him that time? Maybe those guys already beat him to death.
S.H : Shirazu is right. If you don't help me back then, maybe I will not be here. Touka.. I'm really glad to meet you and thank you for protected me. It's enough, you have done well. From now on, please rely on us. We will stand beside you and help you whenever you have hard time.

Before She replied him, She heard someone knocking on her front door.
She wiped her tears and went towards the front door.
She opened it then someone She know hug her tightly.

K.T : Y-Yoriko?
K.Y : Touka-chan! Touka-chan! I'm sorry! I don't know that bad things happened to you! I keep reminded you about your parents. Even though I'm your best friend, I'm not aware about this for several years!
K.T : ... That's not your fault, I'm the one who keep it as a secret. So stop crying.
K.Y : *sob* One thing that sadden me, why you won't to rely on me even just for once? I'm your best friend, right? I want to help you too!

Touka looked at Yoriko then to Sasaki and others.

"... Then, can I rely on you? Can I stay with you guys?" asked her.

Sasaki and the others smiled to her and nodded as the answer.
She quiet for a seconds and the tears flowing from her eyes once again.

"I'm tired, I'm already tired of this! I'm so lonely! I want to stay with you guys! I want to have someone that I can rely with! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for terrible things that I've done!"

Yoriko hugged Touka again and She is crying too, Sasaki and his friends feel so happy seeing Touka want to rely on them.
They need several minutes to stop their cries, after they stop Touka asked Yoriko.

K.T : By the way, Yoriko. How did you know where my house is? Did Haise tell you?
K.Y : No, I met someone when I go for a walk. Someone who know us well. I still remember him and I asked him where your house is. He brought me here and He is here too.
K.T : Eh?

Touka heard someone knocked her front door again.

"Touka-chan, I bring a present with me. Can you open the door?" said Yoshimura outside.

Present? Is there someone's birthday today? thought Touka.

She opened the door, Touka saw Yoshimura and someone behind him.
The person who stand behind step forward and showed himself.
Touka can't say anything, She can't believe what She see in front of her.

K.T : A-Ayato?
K.A : Yo, sis. Long time no see.
Y : Well, since He is here why don't you invite him in too, Touka-chan?

But before She give her permission, Ayato already went in.

K.T : Ayato! Wait!
K.A : What?
K.T : 'What' your ass! Where do you stay all this time?!
K.A : Huh? Tatara-senpai's house.
K.T : Who? Ugh.. Don't you know that I worry about you?! I-
K.A : ... I'm sorry, sis. That day, I know that you hide the truth for my sake but I lashed out on you.
K.T : *sigh* It's okay, Ayato. It's not your fault anyway. Then, will you stay here?
K.A : Eh? Stay here?

K.T : What do you mean? You're my only little brother and this is your home too.
K.A : ... I will talk to senpai and I will inform you when I'm ready to move here.

After they solved their family problem, Mutsuki and Saiko approached Touka and apologized for the misunderstanding, Touka apologized to them too for her attitude.
After everything becomes clear, they spent their time together until evening.

S.H : It's already late, we need to go now.
S.G : You're right, let's go. Thank you for the snacks and coffees, Kirishima-san. Your coffee is really delicious.
K.T : You're welcome, Urie-san.

Before they leave, Touka called Sasaki.
Sasaki turned around and saw Touka is smiling to him.

K.T : Thank you for everything, Haise.
S.H : ... As I thought, you're prettier when you smile, Touka.

Touka's pupil dilated, showing She's surprised with what He said.

Sasaki blushed and looked at his friends including Yoriko grinned at him.

"W-Wait! T-That's.."

Then He felt someone glared at him.

S.H : A-Ayato? I- Uh...
K.A : .... *sigh* Oi, panda. Thanks.

Ayato left Sasaki and the others first then Sasaki told his friends to leave too.
After all of them gone, Touka cleaned the dishes and dazed off.

Pretty... *snort* That nerd.
Wait, why am I still thinking of him?
... Well, whatever.

______________________________________