[43] Hidden Feelings

Hi guys! Sorry if super tagal na naman ng update. Well you know my situation. Law school. :( Anyway, sorry if this is a short update. Siningit ko lang siya sa free time ko pero I hope magandahan pa rin kayo. And anyway.... Good news... 

Magkakaroon na po ng movie ang 3W8L! Yey! So, please support! Thank you! <3 

Chapter 43

Mico’s POV

December 25, 2013

I’m here at Bryle’s house. Enzo and I usually spend our Christmases here because our parents are often overseas. Venice is also here, because… Well, they’re together. These freaks, I knew they’re gonna end up together. They just prolonged their agony.

Speaking of agony…

Yeah. I forgot, I’m a broken hearted man. That stupid, Hope shut me down. God damn, it hurts. There I was thinking how it’s easy to love and find a simple girl who can love me back, and  then Hope happened.

“Ugh, isn’t today Christmas? What’s with those faces! Parang Semana Santo.” Venice suddenly said. I looked at Enzo. He’s not his usual ‘Im-In-My-Own-World’ aura.

“Problem?” I asked him. He just stared at me.

I don’t know what happened, but something in me just want to talk to Enzo right now. But knowing him, he won’t talk.

I stared back.

And he knew. I knew. Something’s not right.

“Follow me.” I told him.

“Where are you guys going?” Bryle asked, while holding a bottle of wine.

“We’ll drink later. I just have to talk to Enzo.” I looked at Bryle. Alam kong naintindihan niya.

“Love?” He asked. Enzo and I just stared at him. “Settle this, you two.” We both nodded. Well, this is how sometimes he stands as the ‘leader’ in our group.

Enzo and I headed outside.

“You know right? You know that I like Hope.” I started. He just stared back. “You know that I know what’s in your planner. I saw it. Everything you’re doing with Hope… They’re all planned. I tried to tell her that, but she didn’t believe me. She loves you so much, she’s blind.”

Enzo suddenly bowed his head. Crap. What did he do?!

“Enzo, I know you. What the hell dude. Can you talk?! What did you do?!”

He just stared at me. The fck is this! I’m not here for him to stare at me!

“WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?!” I shouted, almost grabbing his shirt.

“She… She was in my room. I saw her in my cabinet.” He started talking.

“What?! Cabinet?! Room!? Oh my god. Don’t tell me you had sex with her?!”

Tell me you didn’t. I might die. No. Any girl, but Hope.

“What? No! I… I…”

I breathed. Okay. She’s… Safe.

“What did you do?” I calmly asked. Gutierrez stared at me.

“I was with Eula, and she heard everything. She heard that I’m only using her. When I opened my cabinet, she was there, crying.”

Everything stopped. Hope was crying?

I feel so stupid for feeling this, and I never thought that I would ever feel this but… I don’t want to hear that she has been crying. I don’t want her to hurt.