sixty-three

May 1st.

The date popped up immediately in Trixie's head as she woke up, springing out of bed as she was actually excited for school this morning.

She got ready quite quickly, making sure to wear the older girl's favorite outfit as it was her day today. Trixie wore a smile the whole time, already thinking about what was going to happen later that day.

Trixie hopped down the stairs happily, her curly long hair floating softly. She snagged a piece of toast of the counter, her mum raising an eyebrow at her the whole time she was in the kitchen.

"What is up with you today? You seem happier," She asked, leaning back against the sink as she sipped her coffee. She was glad to see Trixie so happy, but she was curious anyways.

Trixie glanced over at her mum, swallowing her food before speaking.

"It's Katya's birthday today," She said with a bright smile, "You will be out tonight, yeah?"

Her mum nodded slowly, furrowing her eyebrows at her daughter.

"Yeah, I work a night shift tonight. I leave at six," She said, a bit hesitantly, "Why? What are you two doing tonight?"

"I'm having her over, if that's alright? I wanna make her dinner or something," Trixie said with a shrug, looking at her mum a bit hopefully. She didn't exactly have much else to offer Katya, she has already spent all he had on her.

"It's  alright," She said quickly, nodding again. "I just want sure what you both were doing tonight, it is a school night, after all."

"I know, don't worry, she won't stay too late or anything, she will be gone before you get home in the morning."

Her mum only nodded before Trixie was rushing out the door for school. She was fine with Katya being there for the night, but she knew the two would be doing something a lot more than just dinner.

——————
a/n: hey guys which one you want first?

nerve; drag race: based on the book nerve by jeanne ryan

focused on trixya and with a lot of drag race queens (on process, slow updates)

katya's body: based on the movie 'jennifer's body'

not trixya (trixie is straight sigh) and non drag race queens but with a gr8 storyline (completed/editing , faster updates)