three

Trixie frowned a bit as she sat in her first class of the day, thinking about what happened earlier this morning.

Katya was at her locker again, waiting for her. It was weird, but Trixie went along with it. They exchanged a few words before Katya walked away.

Trixie figured Amy and Chris were approaching and Katya didn't want to be seen with Trixie. The pink-haired wasn't offended, even if she felt like she should be. She knew how Chris felt about her and she's slightly relieved that Katya left before they could catch up.

Trixie shook her head, trying to rid her mind of the older girl. She paid attention to the rest of the lesson, taking notes. The first class was over quickly, but something kind of odd happened when Trixie was walking to her French class.

The nerdy girl was walking with her head focused on her phone, making sure to not make eye contact with anyone when she felt her glasses lifted off her head. So, of course Trixie turned to see who it was and it was no other than Chris Taylor.

Chris smirked at Trixie, the white glasses hanging from his fingers.

"Hey, baby girl," He spoke slow, drawing out his words. "I think you're missing something," He added, voice lowered as he raised his eyebrow at Trixie.

Trixie sighed softly, shaking her head.

"Give it back, Chris," She said, voice slightly quickly but strong.

"Only if you go on a date with me," Chris said with a smirk, taking a step closer to Trixie, causing her back to press against the lockers behind her.

Rolling his eyes, Trixie only shook her head. She knew what Chris meant by 'date', and there was no way Trixie would be saying yes to that.

Chris got a little upset then, his hand clenching around the pair of glasses in his hand.

"And why not? Are you obsessed with my girl Katya?" He said, a slight sound of venom in his words. "Yeah, I've seen you two talking, don't act like I haven't."

"No, I said no because I don't want to have fucking sex with you," Trixie spit slightly, glaring at Chris' eyes as the boy took a step back. "I've been turning you down since my freshman year, when are you gonna notice that I'm not interested?" She added, a rude tone in her voice which only made Chris angrier.

Chris shook his head, a soft, menacing laugh spilling from his lips.

"Just wait, baby girl. I'll have you soon enough."

And with that, Trixie's glasses dropped from his hand and he was walking away.

Something about those words made Trixie shiver, biting her lip as she bent down to grab her white glasses. She fixed it up a bit, but huffed when it wouldn't get right into shape.

"Need some help there?" Trixie heard a voice ask, which made her jump slightly and glanced up. It was Katya, which made Trixie relax a bit.

She glanced down at the bent glasses before nodding and handing it over to Katya. The blue-eyed girl took it into her hands before getting to work with fixing it.

"Chris can be sort of a dick sometimes," Katya said, breaking the silence that was there for a moment.

Trixie, although a bit shocked to hear Katya say that, nodded.

"Yeah, he really can be," She said, swallowing as she leaned back against the lockers, but this time without someone breathing in her face.

"The way he treats some girls, especially you, isn't right," Katya spoke quietly, almost like she was afraid someone would hear her.

She didn't lift her gaze from the glasses in her hand, her thumbs bending it back into place perfectly.

"I'm kind of used to it by now," Trixie shrugged, smiling softly as she took the crown back from Katya. "Thanks, by the way. this ones are of my favorites and I'd be kind of upset if it couldn't of been fixed," She said softly.

Katya surprisingly smiled right back at Trixie.

"No problem, I wouldn't want this ones to go to waste. They're the cutest on you," She spoke before turning swiftly and walking away.

Trixie watched Katya walk away in confusion, a blush on her face and the fixed white glasses in her hands.