fiveteen

Friday came around pretty quickly, much to Trixie's dismay. She was honestly dreading the camping trip, especially since she knew Chris was going and he would most definitely start shit somehow.

But, a good thing is that Trixie had been growing closer with the rest of Katya's friends. All of them were lovely, and Trixie had started to take a liking to them.

The last bell of the day rang on Friday afternoon, Trixie took her time to collect her things and leave her last class. She didn't particularly like trying to fit in with the rush of over enthusiastic teenagers. She knew Katya was waiting for her by her locker, since they were leaving for the trip right after school, and Trixie was trying to prolong the process of getting there.

Trixie walked slowly out the door of the classroom, mumbling a quiet "Bye" to the teacher before she made her way to her locker. She could see Katya leaning against the metal, which instantly brought a smile to Trixie's face.

"Hey," Trixie said happily, popping onto her tippy toes to press a kiss to Katya's cheek before opening her locker to shove books inside.

Katya could feel her face flush slightly at Trixie's kiss, even though it's been a normal thing for them lately; to show physical affection.

"Hey, love," She hummed with a small smile as she watched Trixie open her locker. "You ready to go? it's kind of a long drive."

Trixie nodded as she shut her locker, turning to Katya with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, about how long? Because I don't think I'll be able to last more than an hour in a car with you," she teased, pinching Katya's hip playfully.

"Shut up, you bitch," Katya said, rolling her eyes, but had a fond smile on her face. "But lucky for you that the drive is only an hour long. So you won't die yet."

"Praise the lord," Trixie giggled as Katya slipped her hand into Trixie's and pull her to her car.

——————
a/n: hey friends !!! i uploaded a completed fic that had been laying on my drafts for months (it's really shite) and it has been up for a few days now i hope you guys like it ❤️