fifty-one

tw: mentions of rape
—————-

Third period was long over, but Trixie still sat on the bathroom floor as tears fell down her face. She couldn't believe herself, she couldn't believe that she could let that happen to her again. She kept her eyes shut tightly, hugging her legs close to her body.

Trixie was clothed now, but she wasn't a mere thirty minutes ago. Her clothes seemed rushed on as well, but that was only because Jessie had to literally force them back on.

Trixie wasn't even sure what to think right now, her mind was racing, but numb at the same time. She felt gross, she just really wanted to go home and shower and sleep in her bed, with Katya.

She was hesitant to pick up his phone from the floor and call Katya for a few seconds, but she did. She knew the older girl was probably in class right now, but Trixie really needed her.

"Trixie, baby? Why are you calling right now? Shouldn't you be in physics?" Katya's anxious voice immediately filled Trixie's ears, calming her down a little.

Trixie sniffled, her hands playing with the end of her sweater.

"I just, I need you right now. Something happened Katya an-" She hiccuped, the tears falling again, "I'm in the bathroom, the one near the gym."

"I'll be there right away, don't move, yeah?" Was all Katya said before she hung up.

Trixie placed her phone back next to her, resting her forehead against her knees as she sobbed. She just couldn't believe it happened again, and at school this time too. She sat there for what must of been ten minutes until the door opened and Katya was coming inside. The tall girl immediately rushed to her girlfriend on the floor, enveloping her in a big hug.

Trixie began to sob even harder then, and Katya only soothed her and stroked her hair.

"What happened, love? You can tell me," She murmured softly.

"Jessie," Trixie sobbed out as she clutched onto Katya, and she just realized she'd been doing this way too often. "He- um, he came in here when I was in here and he did it again, Katya. He did it again."

Katya wrapped her arms tight around a sobbing Trixie.

"I'm going to fucking kill that piece of shit, I swear," She said angrily, as she held Trixie close.

Trixie nodded as she stayed close to Katya.

"Can you just take me home, please?" She asked gently as she looked up at Katya with red eyes and tear stained cheeks. "My mum is not home and I just really don't wanna be here right now."

"Yeah, of course," Katya said quickly, getting up and helping Trixie up. She helped the younger girl into the car before leaving to head to Trixie's house.