fifty-five

It has been two weeks since the incident in the school bathroom. Trixie likes to think she has been better since it, but she knows she hasn't. She has been distant with everyone; her mum, Katya, Amy, Chris, and they were all starting to catch on.

Although Katya has been noticing since the begging. Trixie wasn't her usual self. She was a lot quieter and everything seemed forced from her.

"Hey, baby," Katya said with a smile as Trixie approached her locker, kissing the younger girl's forehead.

Trixie smiled tightly, letting Katya kiss her forehead before she was opening up her locker. It was silent as Trixie fished for her books, until Katya spoke again, "Are you free after school today?"

Trixie set her english book into her bag before looking up at Katya. "Im not sure, why?"

Katya shrugged, biting her lower lip as she eyed the girl, a bit worriedly.

"I just wanted to hang out or something. It has been a while since we've been alone together," She spoke, a slight smile on her face as she looked at Trixie.

"Oh," Trixie said with a slow nod. "I'm sure we can do something. What did you have planned?"

"I just thought you could come over and we could watch some movies? No one is home today, so we don't have to worry about anyone bothering us," Katya spoke, leaning her shoulder against the locker as she looked at Trixie hopefully.

Trixie nodded again, a slight smile on her face. "Yeah, that sounds good. meet you here after school, then?" She asked.

Just then the bell rang, and a nod from Katya was enough confirmation for Trixie before he scurried off. Katya didn't get to kiss Trixie goodbye, and was bothered the rest of the day by it.