twelve

Trixie woke up the next morning, relishing in the warmth that was wrapped around her waist. She kept her eyes closed and kept snuggled under Katya's arms. She could feel Katya stir, but she didn't awake, so Trixie just smiled and breathed in the scent she's grown to love.

It wasn't until the bedroom door flew open that Katya woke up, brain foggy and confused as she sat up to see Chris in the doorway. Throught her sleepy haze, she somehow remembered that Trixie was in fact in bed with her and that's probably why Chris looked ready to kill.

"What the fuck Katya?" Chris asked, voice incredibly calm for looking so angry.

Katya knew that Chris was the scariest when he was mad, he had evidence of it from the small fight they had.

Katya only shook her head while she got up to put some basketball shorts on. Trixie stared sleepily at her ass and her long legs.

"Let's talk in the hall," Was all she said, moving to get up from the bed and leave her room, shutting the door behind her.

Trixie sat silently, watching this all unfold. She knew why Chris was so mad, but Trixie knew he didn't have a right to be. Trixie doesn't want Chris, she has never wanted Chris and she never will.

Trixie could hear them talking out in the hall, and it got loud and just terrible. She felt bad for doing this, for tearing two friends apart. It was all stupid, really, why did this matter?

"Did you fuck her?" Chris started, eyes glaring at Katya up and down as she stood in her place firmly.

Katya was relieved that it seemed like her parents were out because she knew this was going to get bad just from the tone on Chris' voice.

"No, me and Trixie didn't have sex. We never had," She said, her voice calm and collect and truthful.

Chris rolled his eyes, laughing humorlessly right after he heard what Katya said.

"You are such a fucking bad liar," he growled slightly, "You know,  Zamo, you always do this. Once I find someone I wanna fuck you always seem to get there first."

"Me and Trixie didn't have sex," Was all Katya said, crossing her arms as she looked at Chris.

"Stop fucking lying!" he exclaimed, his hands flying up as he yelled. "Trixie has turned you into a real fucking pansy, what happened to you? You used to just fuck and go. Trixie is no different. She's just a toy, Katya, why are you sticking around?"

Katya felt anger bubble inside of her at that, exhaling hard out of her nose.

"Fuck off Chris," She said, venom in her voice now.

"She's not worth it, she's softening you up and dragging you down. You are supposed to be 'the big bad girl Katya Zamolodchikova', what happened to that? huh? One girl comes around with pastel clothes and you drop something you've worked so hard for?" He clenched his fists slightly as he continued to talk. "I can't believe you let her make you weak."

And that was it for Katya. She swung first, but 'the big bad girl Katya Zamolodchikova' always started fights first.

She hit Chris square in the jaw, making the other punk stumble slightly before regaining his posture and punching Katya back. It took Katya that one punch from Chris to tackle him to the carpeted floor, throwing punches at the boy left and right.

Trixie was listening closely from Katya's bedroom, but when she heard the fight start to happen that's when she drew the line. She shot up and opened the door quickly, making both of them stop what they were doing.

"Katya, stop, please," was all Trixie had to say for Katya to get off Chris slowly.

She swallowed thickly once he saw Katya. Her nose was dripping blood and she had an already forming bruise on her jaw.

Chris got up from the ground, once again pitching in with his humorless laughter.

"That's it, Zamo? The pretty girl tells you to stop and that's all it takes? What a fucking piece of shit you are. I can't believe people are scared of you."

Katya turned to glare at Chris, her lips in a thin line of anger.

"I swear to fucking god Chris, if you don't leave right now you won't be talking to me anymore!" She all but screamed which made Trixie flinch and she instantly regretted it, but it did make Chris leave.

"I'm so sorry, Trixie, so fucking sorry," Katya mumbled immediately after she heard the front door slam shut. She pulled Trixie into a tight hug, frowning as she continued. "I didn't want you to hear all that, or see any of that. Chris is such a fucking dick."

Trixie giggled softly at that, and Katya felt relieved to hear it. "It's not your fault".

She that said because Trixie knew that it was actually her fault. She was turning two best friends against each other. "Let's clean up your face a little, yeah? I think you're getting blood in my hair."

Katya laughed, squeezing her arms around Trixie tightly before releasing and going to the bathroom with the girl.

——————
a/n: was this long enough? idk how i feel