forty-four

Trixie woke up an hour later, confused as she glanced up and saw Katya in her bedroom. The memories from the day came tumbling back, making Trixie sigh and lay her head back down on Katya's chest.

"Hey, baby," Katya cooed, locking and setting her phone down as she paid attention to Trixie. "Do you feel a bit better?"

Trixie nodded as she closed her eyes again, snuggling into Katya.

"My head hurts," She whined slightly, nuzzling her face into Katya's shoulder. "Did mom come in here yet?" Trixie asked after a moment, almost avoiding the answer.

Katya hummed in agreement, her fingers finding their way to thread through Trixie's hair.

"She did," She said softly, "It was lovely, actually. She asked me to stay for dinner."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Trixie asked quickly, her head flying up to make eye contact with a very serious Katya. "Did she sound like... condescending or pissed off or anything?"

Katya shook her head, smiling slightly.

"We had a great conversation that lasted for like 10 minutes and nothing rude or pissy sounding at all. She's a nice woman," She said proudly, her smile growing as she looked at Trixie.

Trixie squealed out of happiness, leaning up to kiss Katya shortly after.

"Holy fuck," She smiled, "I never ever thought my mom would take a liking to you."

"That is so comforting," Katya teased, a happy smile on her face though. "She just really wants to see you happy Trixie."

Trixie giggled, falling back into Katya happily.

"This is the greatest thing I've ever heard," She smiled, leaning up to press her lips to Katya.

Katya hummed, her hand settling on Trixie's hips firmly kissing the smaller girl back deeply. The kiss lasted for a few moments before they were interrupted by Trixie's mum calling.

"We should probably go downstairs," She mumbled as Trixie pressed a few open-mouted kisses down her neck.

Trixie groaned slightly, but pulled away and got off of Katya. She held her hand out to help the older up and lead her to the dinning room.

——————
a/n: am i delaying the smut too much?