epilogue

Trixie hadn't been doing so well lately. Things have gone pretty shit ever since she and Katya broke up. They were doing so well the past couple months and then... they just started arguing over stupid little things. Trixie couldn't take it anymore, and she broke up with Katya. She hadn't meant to.

And now, it's too late to take it back.

Katya has moved on, and it's only been a couple months since the break up. But, Trixie knows that Katya goes out and hooks up with random people, which she used to do when she was 18. Katya is not the type of person to have one night stands anymore, but that's all she's been doing lately. She goes out, and comes back late at night.

Trixie hates it. She absolutely hates thinking about Katya being with other people that isn't her, but it's not like she can say anything. She's the reason they're broken up. She just had to lose control and break up with Katya.

It isn't until when Katya actually brought one of her dates home, when things went from bad to worse. It's like Katya didn't care about Trixie's feelings at all. She brought someone home, and didn't even try hiding it.

Trixie blinks a few times looks up from her uni work when she starts hearing noises. She had just been doing one of her late night essays when she realizes Katya brought someone home. They weren't being quiet at all.

Trixie can hear Katya moaning, and can hear another woman's voice.

Trixie quickly covers her ears, but it doesn't help. She can still hear it. She groans and quickly reaches over to grab her pink headphones out of her drawers. She puts them on and turns up music from her Spotify playlist as loud as she possibly can until she can no longer hear the moans.

Trixie didn't really get any sleep. She went to sleep at 5am but still only slept for a couple of hours since she had class at 8am. She couldn't get the thought of Katya's moans earned by another woman out of her mind. She couldn't believe Katya actually brought someone home.

Trixie doesn't get to the apartment untill the afternoon. She grabs a bowl and her usual cereal, and grabs the milk out of the fridge. She's almost done with pouring the milk when Katya walks into the kitchen.

"Hey," Katya greets, as if nothing happened.

Trixie doesn't say anything and just chews her cereal. She can't even look at Katya.

Katya looks over at Trixie and raises her eyebrows. "You okay?" She asks curiously.

Trixie seems quieter than usual. Katya knows they haven't been talking lately but sometimes she tries to make small talk with Trixie and see how she's doing.

Trixie scoffs and shakes her head. "Like you fucking care."

"Excuse me?" Katya asks, blinking a few times. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Trixie slams the milk down on the counter, not caring that she spilt milk all over it. She turns and looks at Katya angrily. "Don't walk in here and act like you fucking care about my feelings when I know you don't!"

"What are you talking about?" Katya asks, shocked at the pink-haired girl outburst.

"Look, I don't care that you've been seeing other people. You can do whatever the fuck you want. You're a free woman now. But you cross the line when you bring that shit home! You weren't even thinking about my feelings when you did that. I would never one of my dates home and do that to you!"

Katya's eyes suddenly widen, and her cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. "O-Oh. You..." She laughs nervously. "You heard that?" She fiddles with the hem of her shirt. "I'm... I'm sorry. I was drunk. I wasn't thinking..."