sixty-two

Katya was basically fuming at this point as she made her way back to her room.

She opened the door slowly, her anger dropping a bit once she saw Trixie curled up in her bed, her head looking down at her phone.

"Hey, baby," Katya spoke softly as she walked into the room, shutting the door behind her gently.

She sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back to set her head in Trixie's covered lap. Trixie set her phone down, sitting up to look down at Katya.

"Hey love," She said, just as quietly as Katya, "What did your dad wanna talk about?"

Katya sighed softly, letting her eyes shut as soon as Trixie's fingers went to play with her hair.

"My father is a fucking asshole," Was what Katya started with, "She doesn't want me to see you anymore, which is bullshit."

Katya frowned, raking her fingers through Katya's dark hair.

"It is bullshit," She agreed, a bit confused to where this came from. "Why is he just saying this now? We have been dating for quite a while."

"He has said something before, but he didn't exactly know we were dating then, which we weren't actually. It is just stupid how he acts like he can still control me, I'm almost twenty and I will be moving out soon, he needs to stop making decisions for me."

Trixie nodded, although Katya's eyes were closed.

"I know your birthday is soon, I don't forget those things, you just gotta brush it off, love. Like you said, you will be out of the house soon and he can't do anything about us."

"Yeah, you're right," Katya agreed, "I won't let him come between us, I love you too much for that."

Trixie giggled softly, leaning down to kiss Katya's nose. "I know you do".

"Speaking of my birthday though, what are you getting me? I would enjoy some birthday sex". Katya suggested, opening her eyes to look up at Trixie with a smirk.

"Oh, fuck off."

———————
a/n: we love birthday sex don't we laid ease