Chapter twenty two

*James POV*

Her lips press against my own, something I’ve been longing for ages. Her lips are so soft, moving in sync with my own. I place my hand behind her back and press her closer to me.

 “I didn’t expect that” I breathe

“Me either” she shyly pulls her hands over her face.

“Don’t cover yourself, especially not to me”

She just laughs, I lace my legs so they entwined with  hers and pull myself further down the bed.

“I’d love to stay awake and talk Mr Mcvey but I’m extremely tired so goodnight” she turned herself over and placed a kiss to my lips.

“Goodnight Ava” I smiled

She placed her head on my chest and snuggled herself deeper into my embrace.

*Ava’s POV*

I woke up to the curtains being drawn back.

“Why did you do that” I moaned

I hate when somebody does this, I’m trying to sleep and I clearly don’t want the sun beaming on my face during this.

“Sorry babe, I didn’t mean to wake you” James laughed

“All is forgiven” I winked

“Did you just wink?” James laughed

“maybe, maybe not”

“You’re funny”

“Funnier than you’ll ever be”

“Take that back”

“Never” I smirked

He walked round the bed and peeled the covers from my body. His arm linked under my legs and his other behind my back. He scooped me up and began running down the hall.

“James” I screamed

“Put me down” I begged

“Nope” he said, popping the ‘p’

“Please” I brought out the puppy dog eyes.

“Fineee”

He placed me down so I was sat on the couch. I stood and pulled him down with me.

I kissed his cheek and then his lips, he tugged my hair as the kiss deepened.

Things got heated quicker than I could even think. I tugged at his shirt and he did the same.

His body was toned; the tanned skin was lined with muscular lines.

I ran my fingers along his six pack, his body was beautiful.

He began kissing me again, this time tugging at my shirt. I didn’t hesitate before peeling the clothing off and throwing it to the floor.

I’m not a virgin, I lost it when I was sixteen. It was to the boy everyone dreamed of having. At the time he was my boyfriend and I guess I got so overwhelmed with the thought of having him that I let him take my virginity.

Do I regret it? not really, he was extremely hot.

After though, he ended our relationship and told people he used me for sex. I said he had a small dick and eventually he wasn’t so liked, karma’s a bitch.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” James asked, placing kisses down my neck

“I’m sure” I nodded

He placed the condom on and began thrusting into me.

I’ve only slept with four people, including James now.

Ryan, Tom, Connor and James.

I had sex with Tom many times, whenever we were bored we’d just do it. it didn’t mean anything, well not to me.

James quickened his pace and eventually I felt myself coming closer to my climax.

“Fuck” he breathed

“James”

We both came undone and lead lifeless, him on top. He looked down at me I felt myself becoming flustered.

“I’m going to take a shower, care to join?”

“Sure” I winked

After showering and changing, we both decided that we’d go up to the hospital.

“Connor has been stable all night but still no signs that he will awaken anytime soon” the nurse informed us.

I sighed, James had his arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer.

“It’s going to be alright, Connor’s strong. He’ll pull through this” he promised me.

“I hope he will, I won’t be able to cope”

 “You’ve got me here, I’m not leaving you” he kissed my forehead.