Chapter sixty six- The Reunion

Time had flown by, working hard and taking amazing trips around the world really gets you thinking about how precious life is.
After me and Ava met at the concert, we knew we were meant to be. Of course we hadn't had kids at the time or neither were we married but we felt like those things really did happen. It's like we get to restart the whole life and cut out the mess I made in the middle.
We were twenty eight now, had a huge house in Poole, southern England, and we shared it with our two beautiful daughters.

Cara was three and grace was nine, they're so alike it's untrue. My job is still on the go, we occasionally travel to do concerts but I always take my girls with me.

Brad met a girl, he's into her by the looks of things, he hasn't had many serious relationships, but I'm hoping this girl will be the one.

James has a gorgeous baby boy with his fiancée Dali, she's Brazilian so he scored good there;)

Tristan moved to LA, he's bought a few businesses and guess he runs them, he still comes on tour with us but he's not really apart of our band as much.

Overall, life's pretty great, I've a trip planned for summer this year, Italy with my three girls and I'm hoping to get a villa out there so we can have a holiday home.

After everything that's happened the past ten years, I couldn't think of better people to spend my time with. I'm grateful for everything I've been given and worked for. I guess I can finally say, I made it.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This story is so bad and I'm so sorry for that but thank you all amazing people for even reading it!!

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it but I'm glad I did because you all liked it.

I love you all so much and this will be the end of the book completely.

The end