Chapter sixty five

*Ava’s POV*

After a long four weeks, I was finally out of hospital. I’d finished my therapy and finally understood why I had those visions. It turns out the medication I had been on had messed with my brain and put me into a mode that makes me imagine a life I could live. It’s scary to think the person I loved isn’t actually the person I know.

“Here, I got you them as I said” Tom passed me the tickets and I smiled.

“Thanks”

“We don’t have to go”

“I want to, it’s tomorrow anyway” I needed to do this.

“Okay” he sighed, he turned back and switched the lamp off so we were in the dark.

“Night Ava”

“Night”

The next day flew by fast and before I knew it we were on a train to get to the concert. My heart was racing and my thoughts were going crazy. I didn’t know if I was mental or not but for some reason I felt like I was just reading my life and everything was meant to happen.

We got our seats and the food we needed and the lights went out, indicating the band would be playing. I saw him, Connor, he was stood, smiling with his guitar in his hand and Brad to his left. James was stood on the opposite side and was always smiling.

Once they’d finished I did what I’d been waiting to do.

“I’ll be back in a minute, just going to the toilet” I told Tom, he nodded.

I rushed down the stairs and onto the food court. i turned around and there he was, however this time, he wasn’t alone.

“Ava” he spoke, my jaw dropped and I felt myself began to cry.

“Connor” I rushed over to him and he held me tight.

“I told you she was real” he cried into my hair”

I didn’t understand how he knew about me but all I knew was I loved this boy.

“I was in a coma, you were in my dreams I suppose and I thought I’d come here and see if you were real”

“I did the same, I was in one too”

“Where did we go when I proposed to you”

“Disney” I smiled at the memory.

“What were our children’s names?” I asked

“Alex and Lucy”

“omg”

“I knew this was real, everything fits together”

“James” I remembered and turned around, he looked confused and slightly scared.

“You and me, we dated for a while” I told him, he just nodded.

“I didn’t tell him that part”

I just laughed and held him close to me.

“Love is like a fairy-tale I suppose” he whispered in my ear and I smiled.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is the last chapter of the whole book, bit of a plot twist of an end but i needed something to happen haha.

Thank you to everyone who read this book, it really means a lot to me!

i will be writting more stories so just suggest names or people you want in it and things to happen, if you have any title ideas for me then feel free to comment and let me know!

Message me if you want, i will reply as soon as i can:)

Thank you to everyone again, i love you guys so much!

-Heather x