Chapter eighteen

*Connor’s POV*

*Flashback*

“The only person who knows me well enough to love the real me is Tom, I shouldn’t have wasted my time with you. You were with me for the experience not to fall in love with me. I see it now. I’m sorry I couldn’t give you what you wanted”

She finishes her speech and gets up.

What the hell? I love her for her and yes I do feel sorry for her but I don’t love her for that, I love her for how awkward she is or how naturally funny she is.

The fact that she brought that scum bag into this is ten times worse now, he doesn’t deserve to even be apart of her life let alone her thoughts.

I see her running down the round, I would run after her but I know for a fact if I do it would not end well. I have never been in this position before. I love this girl and she’s just left me.

In my opinion I think this is one big disaster, right from the start. I spilt my dink over her, that was a mistake. If I hadn’t have done that and been a little more carful then she’d be with Tom and not me. Then again, it’s probably better she was with me due to the fact he’s fucking mental.

My phone starts ringing, I instantly answer it hoping to hear Ava’s voice. Instead I hear Jame’s.

“Con, where are you?”

“I’m not really sure, I was with Ava and I guess that we went camping and now she’s gone”I begin to cry.

“Con? Where are you? I’m coming to get you”

“I’m near lund lane, the campsite road”

“I’m coming now, are you okay?”

I walk out to see for anyone to help give me directions to some kind of gas station.

 Without thinking I cross the highway, cars begin beeping at me.

“Connor, what are you doing?” james yells.

I just keep walking until eventually a car hits me, I didn’t mean for this to happen to be truthful. I just want Ava back.

“Connor” even though I’m lead on the ground I hear Jame’s screaming down the phone.

I begin to feel dizzy and then that’s when everything goes blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry it's so short, but i have exams and so i have to cut the chapters short for this week but they'll return to their normal size next week!:)