Chapter nineteen

*Ava’s POV*

I quickly rush to get changed, my pants seem to be a lot harder to put on than they were this morning.

So many thought run through my mind, what’s happened to Connor?

The thought of losing him petrifies me. Although I’ve lost him as a boyfriend I can’t lose him as a friend. That’d ruin everything. I love Connor, I can’t deny that but it takes something like this to make you realise what you had. Once it’s gone you get regrets of the things you wish you did with that person, the memories come flooding back and the heart ache worse than ever. Crying is all you do when you lose someone, especially If they meant a lot to you.

I know my way from here to the hospital, I used to walk every day to see my mum when she was in there. It’s about twenty minutes from here, I don’t have the time to walk. I want to be with Connor to find out what’s actually happened.

 I find the bus stop that takes me straight to the hospital doors, I text james to ask him to meet me outside so I know where Connor will be.

After getting off the bus I make my way to the doors where Jame’s agreed to meeting me.

“Hey” he greets me with a hug.

“Hi” I sigh

“Come on, let’s get you to Connor”

We walk around the hospital until we reach Con’s ward, I’m terrified. Right now he could have just broke an arm or something but it could be worse, I’m in the unknown and the less I actually know the better I can cope with this.

“James”

“Yeah?”

“What happened?”

“He got run over, several times. It was a busy motorway and he was on the phone to me crying. He mustn’t have been focused and next thing I knew he was crying in pain and then it went dead”

“Omg, james this is all my fault” I begin to cry.

I was right, it is all my fault. If I hadn’t have been so selfish to know how much he cared about me then this wouldn’t have happened. He would be comforting me right now but instead he’s half dead in a hospital bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, i'm sorry the chapters so short. 

i was at my grandad's funeral yesterday and so i couldn't update. I'm very sorry but here is another chapter:)