Confessions of a Cross-Dresser

A/N: Sorry that I've been gone for quite a while! You see, I'm back in my home country of Taiwan, and I don't have internet. No wifi. Nothing. I'm borrowing my relative's friend's iPad which has a hotspot thing on it, and I'm lucky enough to have it for this week. So I've decided to upload a chapter while I can haha. So read up, review, and vote!

AND HOORAY! "Dreaming On" won 1st in the KnB Watty! Thanks to everyone who voted! It was a tough competition, but thanks for everyone's support! Kyaaa! I spent the entire day squealing and jumping around with excitement :)

Dedicated to kandykane125 for the latest follow! 

--------------------------------

            I panted lightly, trying to catch my breath as I stood outside the gym doors of Kaijo High. I had skipped practice after school and Riko chased me when she found out that I was going to visit Kise and Kasamatsu. I straightened up my posture and smoothed my wind-tossed hair before pushing the gym doors open. I was greeted by the sounds of sneakers squeaking against the smooth floor, the thuds of the basketball, and the shouts. No one had noticed me yet, so I made my way towards the unoccupied bleachers.

            “Oh! A beautiful maiden!” I stopped in my journey and glanced up to see Moriyama-sempai waved enthusiastically at me. I hesitantly lifted my hand up in a meek wave, seeing how Moriyama was going to get a kick from Kasamatsu.

            “Oi!” Kasamatsu shouted, running towards Moriyama. I sighed, already knowing what was going to happen. Kasamatsu flew into a flying side-kick, hitting Moriyama square in the back. “Stop flirting with girls!”

            “Ka-sa-ma-tsu!” I hollered, waving my hand. By then, everyone in the gym looked up, watching me. I grinned when I observed a light tinge of pink settling across the sempai’s cheeks.

            “W-what are you d-doing here?!”

            “Masamicchi!” Kise’s loud voice interrupted. The blond player was running towards me with his arms outstretched. I neatly side-stepped, avoiding his attempt at hugging me. I watched amusedly as he tripped over my foot and was sent sprawling to the side. Laughter was heard rumbling through the gym and I smirked down at Kise.

            He looked up with tears in the corners of his golden eyes. “Masamicchi!” He wailed loudly. “Why did you do that?” I sighed irritably, pinching the bridge of my nose.

            “That’s for not keeping my secret, you kinpatsu baka,” I scoffed. “By the way, where’s Aomine today? I need to talk to him and Momoi-san.” Kise immediately brightened up, clambering up from the floor to grab my hand.

            “Sempai! I’m going to take Masamicchi to Aominecchi! Excuse us!” Kise dragged me out the gym door. We could hear Kasamatsu yelling profanities at Kise.

-------------------------------  

            “Aominecchi! Momoicchi!” I leaned away from Kise’s loud voice. A second later, the busty pink-haired girl leaned over the edge of the school roof. Kise waved up at her happily. “Can you get Aominecchi, please? My friend wants to talk to him about something!” Momoi’s pink eyes slid over to me and grinned widely.

            “Of course! Let me get Dai-chan!” Her head disappeared. I sighed, straightening my school uniform.

            “So, Masamicchi,” Kise drawled, gaining my attention. “What do you plan on asking Aominecchi?”