Commence the Training!

“Focus on stretching! Go!” Riko blew on her whistle. We were training in the pool, working on our squats. She wore a two piece bathing suit as so did I. I was wearing board shorts over my bikini bottom, but Riko was still glaring at me. Not my fault I have C cups bordering onto D, I sighed. The guys still couldn’t stop glancing at me every so often to check me out.

            “This. Is. So. Wrong. Of. You. Guys,” I said in between each squat. I heard them chuckling at me from behind. I was in the front row in between Hyuga and Izuki.

            “Hai! Take a minute break!” Riko shouted. I latched myself onto Izuki’s back as I was too tired to stand. I chuckled inwardly, observing the jealous glares Izuki was receiving.

            “Oi! I don’t want to carry you!” Izuki complained. I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder.

            Suddenly we heard an unwelcomed voice echo inside the pool building.

            “What a cute dog!” Riko snapped her head to look at the newcomer and the guys blushed at the sight: a pinked-haired girl with big breasts like me.

            “Oh, Momoi-san,” Kuroko greeted. Koganei gasped at Kuroko. “You know her?”

            “Mmh hmm. I’m Tetsuya’s girlfriend. Tetsuya Kuroko’s.” She replied grinning.

            Silence….

            “EHH?! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!” Everyone shouted. I giggled.

            “No. She was our manager back in middle school,” he replied nonchalantly. He lifted himself out of the pool only for Momoi to press herself against his bare chest. I smirked, amused at everyone’s expression of jealously. I slid off Izuki’s back and quietly left to pool to check up on Kagami.

 -----------------------------------

            “Oi! Bakagami!” I shouted when I found him playing basketball. I had pulled a shirt over my head and my board shorts still on, but I was barefooted. I ran up closer to where Kagami was and found another person with him. Aomine Daiki. With his dark blue hair and tanned skin, he wasn’t hard to find.

            “This is ridiculous. Did you really beat Midorima?” His deep voice brought shivers that crawled down my spine. So this is the ace of the Generation of Miracles team…

            “Teme…” Kagami growled.

            “You can’t draw out his full potential,” taunted Aomine. He craned his neck to look back at me, smirking. “And who is this child?” His dark eyes scanned over my body, stopping at my breasts. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

            “Kagami, let’s go back,” I demanded, my eyes not leaving Aomine.

            “Kuroko’s a shadow,” he continued. “The stronger the light, the darker the shadow. In other words, he becomes stronger or weaker depending on the strength of the light.” He darted past Kagami. “Your light is too dim.”

            Aomine dunked the ball hard, rattling the hoop. He turned to face me. “And are you the girl who helped defeat Midorima? Tch. At least I’ll have fun with you later, girl.”

            “It’s Fujioka Masami to you, teme!” I snapped, furious. He smirked, only adding fuel to my anger. I growled lowly, feeling irritated with his cocky behavior.