┆10┆Three Weeks Left┆

• Dedicated to All my readers! <3

A/N: Hey minna! So, an awesome friend of mine just created the Kuroko no Basket WattyAwards, and I have been entered as a contestant! :) Pretty awesome, huh? Anyways, if you all could please check the WattyAwards out and vote for me under the category "Other", that would be awesome! This is my first time being in the WattyAwards ;)

I really have been motivated and thankful for all of your support! So, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to all my readers and fans out there for supporting me! Just fyi - if anyone would like a dedication, I'd be more than happy to dedicate a chapter to you :)

--------------------------------------------------------

            I dribbled the ball before rushing towards the net. One-man alley-oop. My body automatically went into a drive, throwing the ball upwards and running to catch it before slamming it into the net. I hung onto the rim of the net, just suspending in the air. I dropped down, landing gracefully on my feet. I watched as the ball rolled to a stop at my feet before picking it back up.

            "I should work on my fade-away," I murmured. Last practice Kagami almost touched it. I'll just have to work on pushing the ball higher up. That's what I did for the next hour and a half: working on my fade-aways and higher pushes until it was in the evening.

            Just as I jumped up and leaned backwards, making sure my body was almost parallel with the ground, about to release the ball, a voice called out, "No wonder you seemed so familiar! I've played you before! Why couldn't we have thought about it?!"

            Losing my concentration, the ball bounced off the rim and I fell onto the ground, scraping my leg and palms.

            "Shit!" I shouted. I glared at my unwelcomed visitor and saw the last two people that I wanted to see: Kise and Kasamatsu. I heard their footsteps pounding against the concrete, running towards me quickly.

            "Masamicchi, are you alright?" Kise panicked. I growled lowly, slapping his hands away. Inspecting my wounds, I sighed, wanting to slap my forehead.

            "I'm screwed. My life is officially over. Oh man, Papa's going to kill me. No, he's going to murder me... All thanks to you idiots," I ranted. My left leg was scraped and bloodied, not to mention my palms on both hands were bleeding and bruised.

            "And I have practice tonight! Not to mention that I'm the lead in that dance! I can't miss practice or else Hitomi-sensei will skin me alive and take my lead role away!"

            Kise and Kasamatsu shared a glance between each other before saying, "You know, it won't be the end of the world, Masamicchi. You can explain–"

            "Because of you idiots, I can't go home looking like this or else I'll be forever banned from playing basketball. For. Ever." I growled.

            "I'll take you over to my house and you can clean up there," Kise offered. I grumbled under my breath before taking his hand. Hauling me up to my feet, I let out a hiss through my clenched teeth. Noticing the pain etched onto my face, Kise scooped me into his arms and began walking with Kasamatsu beside him.

            "You know," Kise began, breaking the silence. "I didn't mean to say those mean things to you last time. You know, about your brother? I didn't know."

            I didn't say anything, just turned my face away from his chest.

            "How long have you been playing?" Kasamatsu interrupted.