┆4┆I'm a Boy?┆

A/N: Dedicated to Pineberrymelon for being SUCH and AWESOME fan! <3 Thanks so much for voting in the KnB_WattyAwards! I seriously love getting your comments because they're always so funny and nice~

╞═══════𖠁𐂃𖠁═══════╡

"One two three, and a four five six, come on ladies!" Hitomi-sensei continued to clap her hands, keeping the tempo going. Seji-chan and I were practicing under Hitomi-sensei's watchful eye as the other dancers sat against the wall admiring us. Seji and I both sauted* into the air with a graceful arc, our arms outstretched into second position. We both landed gently into a pile*, before quickly changing into a revele*, taking quick and light steps on our toes. I-itai! I couldn't cringe or make pained expressions even though my ankle was still sore. I had to make ballet seem graceful, easy, and flawless. Unlike basketball... I kept my concentration on the movements since I really wanted the lead role. We continued to dance until Seji faltered on a misstep.

"Okay, stop!" Hitomi-sensei demanded. We both froze, scared. "Seji, watch your steps! Masami, go take a break." Grateful, I wanted to run and sit down as fast as I could, but I knew that Hitomi was watching, so I quickly glided gracefully towards the wall. The moment she turned her attention back to Seji, I slumped down. Finally! The girls next to me giggled and I smiled.

╞═══════𖠁𐂃𖠁═══════╡

"Ne, Fujioka-chan, how are your thighs and calves so thin? Ours are so bulky and muscular. I'm really jealous!" One of the girls whined. I snorted.

"It's because I'm built like this. I normally do high intensity workouts three times a week." I tossed my school uniform into my duffel bag. I zipped up my oversized jacket over my leotard and leggings, too tired to change. I untied my hair from the bun and let it flow down my back. I sighed, already annoyed with my pin-straight hair being so long. Dragging a comb through my thick locks took too much time so I tied it up in a pony-tail, tugged my baseball cap on my head and pulled my hair through the hole in the back. I slipped my feet into my sneakers and headed out with my basketball in hand. I had to get some practice time in before I went home.

Thank goodness no one is here to see me dressed like this. I took my cap off and placed it next to my bag on the bench. Thump. Thump. The sound of the basketball bouncing off the ground echoed through the night. Crossover, figure eight, fake, 360° turn and...shoot! The ball swished into the net easily. I sighed, not feeling challenged at all made me a bit weary.

"Kami, please give me an opponent!" I shouted into the night. A beat later, I heard someone laughing. I whirled around to find a tall, handsome blonde leaning against the metal chain-linked fence. He was also wearing a school uniform.

"Who are you?" I asked suspiciously. He stopped laughing and stared at me in surprise.

"You don't know who I am?"

"Ano... should I?" I scratched the side of my head, confused. Do I know him? No... Should I know him? Erm... "Sorry?"

He sighed dramatically. "I'm Kise. Kise Ryōta. Do you recognize me know?" He asked full of confidence.

"Oh! You're Kise-kun!" I faked gushed. His face expressed happiness. Too bad I was going to shoot it down. "I'm just kidding. I really don't know who you are." His face fell, and I thought I saw waterfalls gushing from his eyes. "Ano..."

"Oh kami, there's actually a person in Japan who doesn't know who I am!" He cried out. "I'm a famous and popular model, Kise Ryōta!" Getting ticked off on his condescending attitude, I cut his parade short.

"So, do you want to play with me or not?" I demanded. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Of course. I'm really good, so you should watch out..." He trailed off.

"Fujioka Masami."

"Watch out for me, Fujioka-chan!" I rolled my eyes, dribbling the ball. He was defending the hoop. He's 6'2" (189cm) and looks like he can run fast. Long arms, long legs. He might be good for me to practice with. I continued to dribble, not moving. Suddenly I ran for the left, causing him to instinctively reach for the left. I faked to the left before spinning to the right, breaking past him. He caught up to me quick, his golden eyes hardening in seriousness. I lunged for the right, crossing the ball over to my right hand, just out of his reach. He went for my right hand this time, but I crossed over to the left, dodging from his grasp. Lay-up! SWISH. I smiled, glad to hear the swishing of the net.

"Not bad, Fujioka-chan!" His cheerful voice called out. He took me by surprise – he copied my movements. That was the same exact move that I just used! But he fumbled at the left-handed lay-up...  He turned around, smirking.

 "How was that?" Kise smiled.

"You fumbled at the left-handed lay-up," I stated.

"Ehh?! But I can copy anyone's moves perfectly! Like, perfect!" Kise whined. I knew something was off... so that's his technique. I smiled.

The game continued well on for an hour. 67 – 67. We were both tied and exhausted, lying on the ground.

"Aww man, it's already 9:20!" I grabbed the basketball that was next to me and grudgingly got up. I stuffed it in my bag along with my cap. Hoisting the duffel bag over my shoulder, I was already about to leave when I turned around. "Thanks for the good game, Kise-kun! See you later!"

╞═══════𖠁𐂃𖠁═══════╡

"Min-na! I have good, no, GREAT news!" Riko skipped over, humming a happy, tuneless tune.

"Oh no." Hyūga whispered, his face going pale. I looked around, slinging the ball so that it rested against my hip. All the second-years' faces went pale too. Us first-years looked around, confused.

"Captain, what's happening?" Kagami asked.

"She found us a really strong opponent for our upcoming practice match."

"We're going to play against Kaijō High!" Riko exclaimed happily. I swear, I thought I saw weird flowers popping up behind her – Sunflowers? Poppies? "Oh, and Masami-chan, you have to dress as a boy."

"What?!" I shrieked. "How do you expect me to pull that off?" I motioned at my body, which was obviously like a girl's, breasts and everything. I could see Riko looking at her own body, with her cheeks slightly pink.

"Bind your chest if you have to. Get a wig too, so that you won't have to cut your hair. Your uniform is getting altered right now, so you'll have it tomorrow." Riko suggested. The boys blushed, looking anywhere but me the moment Riko mentioned me binding my C-cups.

"Fine," I sighed.

That was how I ended up like THIS...