┆7┆Jinxed┆

"One two three, four five six, seven eight – no!" Hitomi-sensei's hands stopped clapping, pausing the rhythm. Seji and I stopped in our routine, our legs pointing outwards. Sweat slowly dripped off of our foreheads and arms.

            "Seji, move your leg out more. More... more... okay, stop there." Hitomi adjusted Seji's leg before moving onto me. I could see the pain in Seji's eyes – she wasn't as flexible as the others.

            "Masami, arms straight out. Very good." She tapped on my arm with her bundled up papers, causing my arm to tremble. I immediately froze, afraid she was going to snap at me for my arm. She didn't. I allowed myself to let out a small sigh of relief as I glanced over at Seji. She smiled weakly at me and I flashed a 100-watt grin back.

            "Masami!"

            I nearly jumped out of my skin when Hitomi called my name.

            "H-hai?" I regained my composure, staring straight in the mirrored walls. Hitomi-sensei let out a sigh, waving her hand.

            "Take ten minutes." I nearly tripped over my own feet when I heard that – I was eager to take a break. I walked over to the wall where the other girls sat and lowered myself to the floor.

            "Fujioka-sama," one of the girls called out timidly. "Eto... your cell phone was vibrating in your bag."

            "Arigatō, Mei-chan." I smiled at her before crawling to my bag, fishing my phone out.

"Kagami Taiga – 2 new messages. Kuroko Tetsuya – 1 new message. Koganei Shinji – 3 new messages. Izuki Shun – 5 new messages." The messages blinked on the screen on my Samsung Galaxy that I had gotten in America. I decided to check Kagami's messages.

            'Riko said that we have practice today. Where are you?' and 'Yo, Riko's killing us at practice because of you...get your ass moving.' Irritated, my fingers moved fast, typing him a message an hour after his latest message.

            'Not my fault. Go die then, Bakagami :)' Satisfied, I checked Kuroko's, which said the exact same message, minus the rudeness. Koganei's and Izuki's messages were like spam, repeating the same things multiple times. I sent them both a message: 'At ballet rehearsal now. Won't be done until 3pm. Been at it since 10am, so stop messaging me, bakas.' I glanced at the clock: 1:28pm. A gruelling hour and a half left...

            "Everyone, start from scene three!" Hitomi-sensei called out, getting our attentions. I grudgingly pushed myself up from the floor, dropping my phone into my bag.

------------------------------------

            "Ohmygosh! Look! Look! There's a couple of HOT guys outside! Ne, ne, who do you think they're waiting for? I would so like the guy with silver eyes – he looks so dreamy. Ooh! No, no. The one with glasses! So nerdy yet cute! Look at their basketball jerseys." The girls crowded around the windows after rehearsal was over.

            "Ne, Fujioka-sama, look out there! There are some guys out front!" Two of the girls dragged me by surprise towards the window.

            "What is it, guys? I'm so beat after practice..." I moaned. Then, the girls decided to push my face into a window. As irritated as I was, I glanced out, spotting a familiar red-head, bluenette, and lots of brown and black-haired guys standing outside.

            "What the hell?!?" I shrieked. The girls pulled back from me in surprise.

            "You know them, Fujioka-sama?"