Chapter 2~A Drunk Wolf and an Abnormal Alpha

It's sooo hot! Times like this make me want Era back so much. I could shift and be there in in five minutes but nooo I don't have my wolf so I have to hike to the Cove.

  I left before anyone was awake and left a note so dad doesn't send every pack in communications to look for me again. Yeah again. When I get to the entrance I pull my shorts, socks, and shoes off. (I'm not wearing a shirt so I can't take that off.) My bikini bathing suit is plain back.

  I step to the ledge and look at the rough water. Helpful hint of our kind is don't dare us unless you want to look like a fool because we are daredevils. I back up and stand by the treeline.  I hear snaps of twigs and then I see the packs of wolfs.

"Really guys!" I shout and throw a rock a the familiar copper brown wolf. That's Casey Moot my best friend. She gets on my nerves but I love her anyways.

"Hey missy you don't do that!" She yells shifting back in to her five foot four self. She has brown hair that barely touches her shoulders and big green eyes.

"I wanted to be alone!" I shout at her as the rest of the pack shifts.

"Come on Erin you know you won't ever be alone," Malcolm Oakley says. He is my five foot ten inched pack member. He has sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes.

"I've noticed," I mutter once again backing up.

"You jumping?" Casey asks.

"Yes." I groan before I start running to the cliff. As soon as my feet leave the ground a pair of arms wraps around me and press my head in their chest as we hit the water. I open my eyes and see Jagger, I try to push away but he has a good hold on me. We sink farther in the water before he pushes us back up.

  I spit water out to the side but Jagger still doesn't let go of me. So I do the first thing that pops in my head. I bite the crease of the neck hard.

"Owww!" He yells and push ne away. I glare at him with all the anger I can muster.

"You don't do that! We could have died! I'm wolfless and you just basically tried to drown me!" I scream at him. He is bleeding from where I bit him and his face is pure shock.

"We've done it before Erin." He says smiling.

"Yeah from the ten foot drop!" I shout and swim back to the side where the trail is. I walk from the water to the dirt trail in a hurry making so much noise.  When I get on land I walk fastly but I hear Jagger run to catch up to me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me to look at him.

"What do you mean your wolfless?" He asks looking stunned. It must have now clicked in his mind.

"She's gone Jagger! Era left two years ago in a Vampire cave! I cried for you Jagger and you never came!" I scream not thinking of what I'm saying.

"What?" He mutters. It seems as if his head isn't wrapping around this situation.

"Jagger I cried for you to come and help me and you never came. I needed you and you didn't help!" I cry and push away from him and take off running.

"Erin!" He screams after me but I don't stop. I run blindly threw the woods away from him. I stop running to look and see where I am. The Jade part of the Cove.

"Erin?" William Jade asks. He is the next Alpha for them and likes to keep his flirty side out most of the time. He has blonde hair that almost touches his shoulders and he has jade eyes.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't paying attention to where I was running," I say and he smiles. His tall frame makes me look smaller than what I am. He is six foot two like Jagger but I barely stand at Five foot six.