Chapter 16

Author's Note: Um, this is a filler chapter but whatever. My laptop isn't working right now so updating is going to be really hard. But I hope you enjoy, I may update in a few days. I'm not sure... y'all know I be all over the place with my updates. Also, thanks to those of you who wished me a happy birthday. And for you guys who inboxed me, I see them. I just haven't replied yet because I don't like responding to one and not the rest. Just give it some time. Any who, I hope you guys enjoy. And don't complain about how fast I update, please. You aren't the one who has to write, and remember: I do this for your entertainment.

Chapter 16

Kai looked down at her feet as they entered the trap house. Tay waited until she'd entered the house completely before he walked behind her and locked the door.

"Yo," Tay yelled. He knew that his workers were there because it was business hours and there was money to be made. When he received no answer, he knew that they had to be in the basement.

He turned around to face Kai who was too afraid to look up. He laughed to himself because he had instilled so much fear in her. Tay wasn't a bad guy, as a matter of fact, he was usually always cracking jokes. But the girl had made this side of him show. It never came out unless he was provoked, this bitch had done so much more than provoked him. She embarrassed him. She took him for granted. He actually only wanted to smash her at first, and now, he just wanted this bitch to suffer. She had it coming and she'd brought it upon herself.

"Come on." He demanded. He waited for her to walk ahead of him so that he could walk behind her to ensure that she wouldn't try any dumb shit. He knew that she wouldn't dare but he would most certainly not put it past her.

She slowly walked ahead of him, not knowing where she was supposed to be going.

Tay roughly grabbed her wounded shoulder. "Walk the fuck up and take a left when we get through the kitchen." He directed.

Kai did as she was told while wincing at the pain shooting through her shoulder. She hated the controll that he now had over her. Why was she so weak? Where did she go wrong? Was her attempt to run the right thing to do? She was second guessing herself. Had she been brought upon this earth simply to live such a miserable life?

As they walked through the small kitchen of the single family home, she said a silent prayer to herself.

My Lord, please watch over me. I don't know what Your plans are for my future but I ask that You help me get out of this. I need Your guidance, I need You, Lord, please be with me.

Amen.

Kai took a left when they got close to the side entrance of the home. She then saw another door. She wasn't sure if she should open it or not but when Tay gripped her shoulder even harder and blurted: "Open the fucking door, damn." She quickly did as she was told with an unsteady, shaky hand. The pain that she felt was something that she could not grow used to, it was bad, and she wished he would remove his hand.

Kai slowly started down the stairs that led into what she assumed was a basement. But this was not an average basement. The basement was like a small apartment. There was a main room where she saw at least thirty naked women standing over long tables, wearing masks, safety goggles, aprons, and gloves. They looked like they were doing experiments with the white powder that was placed on a tray in front of them.

The basement also had a room specifically for counting money, and it also had a 'Safe Room'. The 'Safe Room' is where they held a large safe in which they stored the weekly earnings until Mace came and collected it. No one knew the access code to the room except Capo and Tay, and they were the only ones with the combination to the safe besides Mace.