Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Capo and Tay stepped off of the elevator onto the floor Carti’s room was on; they hadn’t been to visit him since the whole ordeal went down. They didn’t have any flowers or none of that sentimental shit that was for females. They had brought Milyon flowers out of respect for their boss, they knew that she was probably going through it, and from the looks of what they’d seen only less than twenty minutes earlier, she was.

They knew that Carti probably didn’t have many visitors besides Milyon, who’d been there earlier that day. The two were beginning to get a little annoyed with the many police officers crawling through the hospital, they damn near wanted to turn around and leave.

They walked past the receptionist’s desk, and headed to Carti’s room. They already knew what room Carti was in, Mace had told them before he left out of town. When they were approaching Carti’s door, they saw nothing but police officers walking in and out, and one guarding the door.

“What the fuck? I’m about to fuckin’ go back to the car nigga, I’on fuck wit’ no cops, fam.” Capo said to Tay who was still slowly and cautiously approaching Carti’s door.

“Shut the fuck up, nigga. We gotta see what the fuck is goin’ on.” Tay said, and just then the cop guarding the door looked at them, Tay spoke first. “How you doin’, officer? Uh, this is our older brother’s room, can we see him?” Tay asked politely.

The officer kept his face straight, “Sorry fellas, an incident occurred about an hour ago and our squad is doing their job right now, so no one is allowed in the room. The patient that was in this room is fine but he has to be moved to another room. I know you may have a lot of questions so if you would just stand to the side, one of the officers will be with you in a minute.” The middle-aged, white, male officer responded. His hand placed firmly on his utility belt.

Tay and Capo were both confused but they reluctantly did as they were told and stood off to the side. Moments later, a police lady police officer exited the room and the officer that spoke to them moments before stopped and said something to her, he nodded his head towards Capo and Tay. The female police officer nodded her head and walked over to them. She greeted them, and then began to ask about their relation towards Carti, they told her that he was their God brother. She was writing information down as she asked more questions; they kept their answers short and sweet, lying on most.

She then explained to them what had occurred inside of Carti’s room, saying that someone had murdered an unidentified male in Carti’s room. She stressed that Carti was fine, and that they’d arrested the shooter and would be sure to contact them if they came up with any more information.

Tay and Capo were caught off guard with the information, and called Mace at that very moment. Luckily, Mace answered, sounding irritated. They explained to him the information that they’d just learned. Mace was pissed, he then hung up and told them to go back and check on his sister. Mace said he would be catching the next flight back to the states.

***

Mace and Shy gathered their belongings; they had told Camillo that they had to cut their trip short due to an emergency back home. Camillo said that he understood and that he made the decision that he would rent one of his fields out to Mace and Carti for their business. He told Mace that he would have to come back to Colombia for further discussion of their new deal. Mace agreed to come back in due time.

Since it was the middle of the day in Colombia, there were no flights leaving to the states until morning time. So, Camillo offered them his private jet, they accepted and shortly after they were boarding the expensive, luxurious jet.