Chapter 22

A/N: Chapter was private. That's why it took so long, sorry. One more update, soon. Chapter contains explicit and sexual content. Pleas excuse any errors, I know there's probably a lot. Sorry again. FIRST PERSON POV, let me know how you like it. I need to know if I should write the next book in first person or third... up to you guys.

Chapter 22

Kai
My heart raced at a speed that was likely unhealthy. Melting. I was melting beneath his hold. Shrinking. I felt small in his large arms. He was aggressive and I liked it.

My tongue was in his mouth and his in mines. My arms were draped around his neck. Grabbing me by my wrists, he moved my arms above my head, pressing them against the door. It hurt. I didn't care, though. This was happening and we were here in this moment... together.

As he held my wrists in place with one hand, he used the other to explore my body. He cupped my left breast and then then the right. My shirt must've been in the way because he decided to lift it. His hand snaked underneath my shirt, up my belly, and to my bare breasts. He twisted my nipple between his thumb and index. Oh, God.

His mouth never left mines. Wet. His mouth was wet and so was I. I could feel my juices seeping into my panties.

My ass. That's where his hand went next. Squeezing and groping, he used both his hands now, letting my wrists free. I could touch him. My hands went to his muscular chest. The cotton fabric was soft but I would much rather feel his skin.

I still couldn't believe he was here and displaying such savage like behavior. My hands lowered to his shorts. I pressed my palm against his hard on, applying pressure. The length was one thing but the thickness... was another. He was big. Much bigger than I've experienced.

He bit his lower lip. Please, don't do that, I pleaded with him in my head. It caused my spine to arch. He eyed me hungrily as I stroked him through the shorts. Agressively, he gripped my cheeks in both his hands. He pulled my deep purple, lace panties down. They were around my ankles. I stepped out of them. I released him. His hand slowly traveled towards Her, she was ready. Anxious. I looked into his eyes as he challenged me. I licked my lips. I wouldn't back down.

Suddenly, his warm fingertips were parting my lower lips and caressing my pearl, rotating them, "Mmmmm," I moaned. It'd slipped out, I couldn't control it. I was on my tiptoes. I clutched the back of his shirt as he planted soft kisses on my neck.

What is he doing to me? Why is he doing this? He stopped. My feet were no longer on the floor, he'd picked me up and my legs were wrapped around his waist. My back was still against the door. It was uncomfortable but nothing felt more comfortable than his hands against my tender skin. He kissed me while raising my shirt. Releaseing my lips momentarily, I raised my arms to assist him in pulling my shirt over my head. He tossed it. Our lips met again.

I was naked. His hands were now pressed flat against the door next to either side of my head. He lustfully eyed my body. My legs tightened around his waist.

I felt his mouth on my neck. His left hand stayed on the door while his right pulled my body closer to his. My eyes closed as he lathered my neck with saliva. I quivered, biting my lip. I wanted to moan badly but I wanted to show some sort of self control. I held it in.

It was dark and quiet in the condo. All that could be heard were the sounds of our lips locking.

I held onto him, tightly. I trusted he wouldn't allow me to fall. I'd never had a man handle me in this way. In a matter of seconds, he'd managed to hold me firmly against the door, raise my body higher in his arms, and prop my legs up and onto his shoulders.