Chapter 6

Author's Note: After seeing how many reads I got in less than an hour, I felt like you guys deserved more. Enjoy!

Chapter 6

When Mace and Catalina arrived back in Detroit, he took her to MotorCity Casino Hotel, and there she got a suite. He told her to call him if she needed something, he preferred that she didn’t call at all; he was just showing hospitality for the sake of his money.

Mace then left her there, and headed home. He called his niggas to let them know he was back in town and that he was holding a meeting tomorrow afternoon. He then called Shy over; she came over soon after he called. He was in his kitchen when he heard her let herself in.

“Mace?” she called out for him.

“I’m in the kitchen.” He replied back.

Shy entered the kitchen to the lovely sight of a shirtless Mace. She licked her lips, he looked so good. She walked over to him, and hugged him. He stopped what he was doing and hugged her back; they then looked into each other’s eyes, and kissed passionately. They grew on each other every day, both gaining more and more feelings as the days passed. Shy was always at his crib, she barely went a day without seeing him, and the fact that they now worked together only gave them another excuse to see each other.

Guilt had been eating at Mace since he’d gotten back and he felt the need to tell Shy what was up. “Aye, I gotta talk to you.” He said, continuing to make himself a sandwich.

Shy sat on a stool, and examined her perfectly manicured hands. “Okay, what’s up? How’d the meeting go?” she said, kind of anxious to hear the news. She wished that she could have gone but Mace wanted her to stay and be with a very pregnant Milyon.

“Uh, it was good. We back in action… but listen, Catalina came back wit’ me.” He said, putting a piece of bread over his sandwich, and taking a bite out of it. He turned away from the counter to look at her.

She looked confused. “Why? Ugh, I do not like her.” Shy said.

Mace cleared his throat. “Her dad asked me to bring her back… I don’t even know why but you know he gives her whatever she wants. I don’t think she’ll be here long.” Mace replied.

Shy rolled her eyes, and sighed. “I guess.” She replied.

Mace picked up his plate and carried it to the small, round table in his kitchen that Shy sat at. He bit into his sandwich once more. Shy stared at him. “Fat ass. You look like a camel.” Shy said, talking shit about the way he was chewing with a lot of food in his mouth. Little did Shy know, he was doing that out of nervousness.

Mace smirked, and held up a middle finger at her. After he finished chewing, he spoke up. “But, listen… I gotta tell you something else.” He said, nervously rubbing his hands together. He never really got so nervous, not even when he met Camillo was he as nervous as he was now.

“Damn, there’s more? Okay… give it to me.” Shy said, thinking it was good. Mace ran a hand through his curly tendrils.

“Uh, shit… when I first got to Camillo’s crib, I was getting ready to meet wit’ him until I got a knock on my door. I went to get it, and it was Catalina. Basically… one thing led to another and she ended up givin’ me some top.” He said. Mace said, clearing his throat, and avoiding eye contact.

Shy was caught completely off guard. She cleared her throat also, “Um, top as in head? Top as she sucked you up?” Shy asked, still trying to put two and two together.

Mace looked at her. “Uh, yea.” He said, feeling guilty.

She as in… Catalina?” Shy asked.