The End

Author's Note:

Hey, y'all. Ain't y'all glad to finally be moving on from this book. Took long enough, right? Anyways, thanks for reading and supporting. There's a lot of you who I see comment on every chapter, post on my wall, and send me messages despite my lack of replying. You all have been rockin' wit' me for a minute, it's been what? 3 years? That's a long time. Some people said fuck this shit and others stuck around. Thank you for not giving up on me. Y'all know I'm slow tho' .

Furthermore, the ending of this book was so cliché and I wish it wasn't. Trying to come up with something that made sense in the book and didn't interrupt the flow was kind of hard for me. Idky. There's more drama than where that came from tho'. Please stay tuned and stick around.

There was some confusion about the last part. If you're still confused, go back and reload the chapter. I've added "Unknown" to the last section to ease your mind from racing.

But frfr y'all... I really have to know,

What's the beef wit' Kai? Why do those of you who dislike her have these feelings towards her?

What's the beef wit' Shy? Why do those of you who dislike her have these feelings towards her?

Are you in the middle?

It's some really hateration goin' on in this dancery, girl. Idk.

I feel like if I make a book 4 and something just so happens to happen to either of these girls, the side that likes this character will quit on me. Will you keep reading if something happens to Shy or Kai?

Please limit your answers to the questions to one or two comments, if you can. If you can't, it's fine. I just get disappointed when I see 100 comments, thinking these are the comments of different individuals and it's the same few people commenting over and over. (Not mad at y'all tho', I understand you can't hold back because that shit was so crazy that you had to comment again.)

It's some suspect people in this book tho', somebody snitchin'. We got Stella annoying ass having secretive convos and shit. Tay ass missing, still. Capo acting funny at the wedding and shit. Too much, too much *Drake Voice* lol, I play all day.

Okay, that was all I had to say. Book 4 description will be up soon! But the actual update may not be until next weekend. I know it's a long time, just got offered a job and I have to see how the process goes. Sorry guys. I will keep my message board updated so always check if you wondering the exact day I will update.

If you guys want to reach me, follow me on IG: @sheritaac (changed my name) dm me, I reply to those as much as I can. Comments, I reply to sometimes, and if you would like a follow back comment on a pic or dm me and I will, I promise.

Book Completed. Yay. I luh God.

Ps. There's only one 'One in a Milyon 4', there's a fraudulent copy somewhere and if you know of anybody reading it, please correct them. Thanks loves.