A/N:

*Sorry for the false alarm!*

But I know you guys are freaking pissed at me and I feel like I owe you all an explanation.

So, I just recently graduated a week ago. I was overwhelmed with stress and couldn't bring myself to focus on the story.

Another issue is that I honestly feel like my next chapter, which will be long because it is currently in the we works... I feel like this chapter will seemed rushed or something so I'm trying to tweak it a little, and add more body to it. I would hate for the story to seem like it's moving to fast.

It may not seem to you all that it's moving too fast because I'm taking so long to update, but you're not experiencing the story chapter after chapter.

When I've gone back and read through books one and two, I just feel like they were terrible. The chapters were short, some didn't even make sense to me, they seem so unreal, and just stupid, and rushed. I feel like I have a lot of work to do when it comes to my craft, and I am considering writing the next book in first POV. Well, that's if I continue to write on Wattpad.

Yes, I am considering leaving Wattpad... if I do, I won't delete my account ASAP just for the sake of not losing contact with my fans.

My decision to leave Wattpad will be based solely on my ability to update as much as I should. I will be starting college in the fall and I'm afraid I'll be so caught up in... everything that I won't have the time to dedicate to Wattpad. Again, I am not sure of my decision just yet but you guys know that if I do make any sudden decisions, that you will be informed. And I appreciate everyone of you because y'all are so understanding when it comes to the decisions I make. That's love, man.

Back to the subject at hand, I will update soon. I don't won't to say an exact time but expect it before the month ends... hopefully, lol. Also, I apologize on not communicating with you all enough, especially since I left the story off at such a hectic chapter... Ik you guys are so anxious and you're pulling your hair out. But I do see your messages and wall posts, I just don't have time enough to respond. Sorry. But to those of you who admire my work, thank you. Those are the kinds of messages that give me motivation... so, again... thank you.

Also, I get a lot of requests to read people's stories. I really would love to read your stories but I honestly don't have much time on my hands for that. But if I come across your story, and I like it... I will follow you. Well, I'll follow regardless, I follow as many people as I can... so, if you want a follow just write on my wall. I may not respond but I'll follow you. I hate for my fans to feel like I don't care about them, or that I'm a stuck up. At the end of the day, I'm normal and I have no reason to feel like I'm better than anyone else.

So, just know, I gotchu.

Oh, and I think I may write a Do's and Don't book for those of you who are in need of tips and advice on writing stories. I'm not a perfect writer, but I can share what I do know with you guys. Comment and let me know if you want me to do it, if so, it'll be up ASAP.

Lol, I'm rambling but I want to post a list of my favorite books... Idk when I'll do that but comment and let me know if you want me to do that also.

I'm so sorry if I wasted any bodies time while reading this but I just wanted to touch base with everything that was on my mind pertaining to Wattpad. 

Okay, I'm done now. Oh, and follow me on Instagram @xtrillafx, I will follow back. I don't like requesting to follow people because a lot of them take a long time to follow back. But I'll do it anyways. And follow my boyfriend, please... if you don't mind, @jaydaprince23. He'll be tagged in a few of my pics so you don't have to search his name if you don't wanna... yeah, he needs more followers. I won't trip if you show him some love either (Like his pics)... I'm not that type of girlfriend.

Oh, and last thing... S/O to my #1 @Shanderica, she been showing me love since day muthaf*ckin' one! Lol, that's love.

Okay, I'm done frfr. I'll be on for a minute, so comment and shit so I can read them... lol.